ZBrushCentral

Goro mortal kombat

HELLO FELLAS, this is my first post in this forum, I’m amazed by all the great works I’ve seen here and I wanted to share something I’m working on.

the other day I was practicing zbrush and I was trying to make some anatomy study so I grabbed a base male model I have and Started sculpting, but the that model I was making looked a lot like goro so I started making him look a lot like goro but the base model I used was a male figure

but now I need to attach him the other pair of arms but I just don’t know how, I know this is basic, but now I’m using zbrush 4r6 and I know it has some great tools to attach those arms and retopology where the arms and rib cage meets.

here are some screen shots

I really need your help guys, if you know any good tutorial you can share

Attachments

g1.jpg

g2.jpg

g3.jpg

Good start, try making his legs a little longer and move one pair of arms forward and one back. I’d love to see a Goro done with believable anatomy, as hard as that sounds.

thanks for the reply, I was trying to make him as believable as possible but I might use it for an hd remix of mortal kombat 1 we are making in other forum and the models are as accurate as possible to the originals, but thanks either ways.

nice, ignore my reply then, this is coming along nicely. Can’t wait to see the updates.

so here is my update… I think you can notice what have changed LOL0.jpgg1.jpgg2.jpgg3.jpgg4.jpgg5.jpg