ZBrushCentral

Girl&Flamingo

Hi everyone! Wanted to share with you my latest personal work. A few years back I’ve found this brilliant artistic photo called “Flamingo” and I just knew I’ll have to make 3d version of that someday. Original photo belongs to a great photographer and artist Gemmy Woud-Binnendijk and I really admire her work and artistic approach to photography. With this work I wanted to challenge myself with many materials in the scene, from metals, fabric, silk, feather to a human and bird character.
Cheers!!

40 Likes

Beautiful work :heart: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Outstanding in every way @PredragKrishan, cloth fabric render came out exceptionally well. Thanks for sharing.
Jaime

1 Like

Excellent work! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you all so much!!!

Awsome detail

1 Like

Wow! Really great work. Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

So good!!! Fantastic!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks guys!!!

I really like this. Can you tell us more about the technical aspects? Did you do the texture mapping and displacement mapping in Maya with Arnold? What did you use to make the little wispy hairs on her head? Just curious if you were using XGen to do the eyelashes and the eyebrows as well or did you use the zbrush hair?
I would love to see a photo of the map setup for the displacement if possible :slight_smile:

Great work!

1 Like

Thanks! I was using Zbrush for sculpting, Substance painter for texturing, 3ds Max Vray for rendering. For hair, I made a first look in Zbrush with FiberMesh, to see how it’s going to look like and then Ornatrix in 3ds Max for final render. I’m creating a new character with making of videos, so stay tuned it will be soon on the Zbrushcentral. Cheers!

Awesome

1 Like