ZBrushCentral

Giant humanoid

looks awesome

absolutely stunning work. really well done :slight_smile:

killer piece

Nice piece! As you alluded to earlier, I’d love to see more tension in the giant’s left arm stringy muscles and tight tendons. I also think it would add more tension to the scene if the toes were posed. The victim’s toes especially could be curled or stretched and spread out on the free foot, and really bent back and interacting with the giant’s body.

thanks all !

@guilemo : i use this quick base mesh for the two guys + some some relax on the structure. the base was oriented for doing the giant and after i declined it directly in zbrush for the victime.

[<!--[attach=62316]max.JPG[/attach]-->]

@royalwin : thanks for comment, you’re right, the free foot need to be more curled. the foot need to reflect the painmax.JPG

All I can say is, waa waa wee waa.

Top notch stellar work! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

that is so sick dude!

hey amazing work man! love it!
congrats

Great stuff!!! Excellent work:D

very cool work dude by the way the monster is very cool .

hey vincent!

kick arse models…
really like the design of the tall guy.

looking forward for your next piece.

-r

hi
really impressive work !!!

would you mind giving us a hint on how you made the helmet ?
i’m actually trying to do some hard surface work in zbrush as well but i’m having a few problems.

wammerl :

here my technique : a custom alpha (from the F.Rimasson technics)

[]

and a apply with lazy mouse like this :alpha.jpgMovie_Alpha_Lazy.zip (121 KB)

Looks scary. Good work.

very very nice concept , great poses !
TOP WORK :+1: :+1: :+1:
i cant wait to see it textured :smiley:

exellent!!!

in some ways im reminded of that old classic scifi movie by the intense
pose of the giant. hm cant remember the name of the movie but the giant robots name was gort or cord or something.

great scene. oh dear u guys make me feel like a mouse under zbrush-giants.

Just what I needed to wake up this morning! :smiley: Nothing like something squeezing the life out some poor dude. Your sculpture is awesome. I’m really glad you posted it. Lots to study here. Please keep us posted on this and any other works you’ve got lurking in the bowels of your computer.
Thanks for sharing!

One of the best work I’ve seen. Awesome job Vincent