ZBrushCentral

Ghost Nova (Starcraft 2 Fan Art)

Hey ZBC, here is a character that I have been working on for the past couple of weeks.

Paul Kwon was kind enough to give me permission to have a go at modelling a beautiful Ghost Nova concept that he painted.

I have just about finished the base sculpt (Very lumpy and rough), so it is time to start the hard surface fun times. I have never really made anything substantial with hard surface modelling so this will be a challenge for me. Please feel free to shout at me if you think that there is something I am missing :slight_smile:

I should be able to get some hard surface updates on here in the next couple of days.

Attachments

Proportion_change2.jpg

Refined_Proportions_Head.jpg

starcraft ghost nova by Shiramune.jpg

I’m liking the result! I think it will be very good! Need to work more on the hard parts, but I think it will be very good! Congratulations!

Thank you.

Don’t worry about the sloppy edges, the sculpt is going to be used as a guide for the hard surface high poly that I am currently making in 3ds max. Once that is done I can bring it back into ZBrush and add some wear and tear to it :slight_smile:

So looking forward to updates!! :wink: