- I have a photogrammetry scan with a high res texture
- I baked the texture info to polypaint
- I duplicated this model, cleaned it up and then reprojected details and color to this new cleaned up mesh which is 26 million polys. It has 1 lower subdivision level, at 6 million.
What I need to do now is
- generate a low poly UV’d version of the model, and
- generate a texture map that is as high resolution as possible.
I am unclear on the best workflow for doing this?
Do I need to take the same model, Zremesh it but preserve the highest subdivision level, and then bake the high res texture from that somehow?