ZBrushCentral

Geralt of Rivia - Figure of Fandom

I have always enjoyed seeing the art that this community creates, and am proud to finally be able to participate by showcasing my first sculpted Wētā Workshop collectible.

Creating Geralt of Rivia, Figures of Fandom’ posed a unique challenge for me, in that it was my first transition from VFX lecturer to collectible sculptor; Breaking old habits and working out how to exaggerate details for a 1/8 scale piece required a rethink. Luckily I have a wonderful team around me willing to share their knowledge and help me succeed.

I would like to thank Mark Dewes for his art direction and design, the printing, cleaning & assembly crew, Jules German and his team from paint, Kathryn Whitney for photography, and finally Daniel Cockersell for the finishing touches on the face sculpt.

I hope you enjoy this rendition of ‘Geralt of Rivia’ from The Witcher , and as always, I look forward to seeing more from everybody here!!

daniel-holland-finals-005 daniel-holland-finals-004 daniel-holland-finals-003 daniel-holland-finals-002 daniel-holland-finals-001

3 Likes

Welcome to ZBC! :slight_smile:

Impressive work! Many thanks for sharing. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words, I’m glad you like my post, I look forward to sharing more sculpts once Wētā Workshop has published them :slight_smile:

1 Like