ZBrushCentral

Game of Thrones Promo

Catelyn Stark

This is the first Zbrush sculpt I did for the latest Game of Thrones season 8 promo - a Catelyn Stark Winterfell Crypt statue.
This was my first proper foray into doing something character based in zbrush. We weren’t given much time to turn these around but I’m quite pleased with how they turned out. Respect to Darren Fitzsimons and his team of sculptors who did an amazing job making the statues based on my designs!

Roughly modeled in Maya, Sculpted in Zbrush, rendered in Keyshot and worked up a bit in Photoshop.

Attachments

Here is my design for the Arya Stark Statue for the Season 8 Promo.
Roughly modeled in Maya, Sculpted in Zbrush, rendered in Keyshot and worked up a bit in Photoshop.

Here is the design for the Jon Snow statue. Darren Fitzsimons the sculptor needed renders of the model with and without the cloak to help him see the pose and details for sculpting it in clay.

Here are the designs for Sansa

kieran-belshaw-sansa-statue-v001.jpgSansa_statue_3quarterLeft_v001.jpgSansa_statue_Right_v001.jpgSansa_statue_Left_v001.jpgSansa_statue_Back_3qRight_v001.jpgSansa_statue_Back_3qLeftv001.jpgSansa_crypt_v001.jpgIMG_9759copy.jpg

Attachments

kieran-belshaw-sansa-statue-v001.jpg

Sansa_statue_Right_v001.jpg

Sansa_statue_Left_v001.jpg

Sansa_statue_Back_3qRight_v001.jpg

Sansa_statue_Back_3qLeftv001.jpg

Sansa_statue_3quarterLeft_v001.jpg

Sansa_crypt_v001.jpg

IMG_9759copy.jpg

Wow, really great work!! I had to go back and re-watch the season 8 teaser after seeing these!

Excellent! Great work! :+1:

Thank you both!! :slight_smile: