ZBrushCentral

Frogspasm Doodle Thread

Well, at least I hope it turns into a thread. I hope to keep my butt in gear and start posting a little more regularly. Gotta start beefing up those art skills.
Sheesh… it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything
Anyway, here’s the first of hopefully many Zdoodles.
Thanks Pixologic! You kept your promise, and how!

[![sluggo_01.jpg|640x380](upload://riOh5HlN2ktsCx6NnCzABBfYVdO.jpeg)](javascript:zb_insimg('56398','sluggo_03.jpg',1,0))

Attachments

sluggo_02.jpg

sluggo_03.jpg

Urrgh. Crunching at work right now so not much time to play.
I’m not quite sure where I’m going with this one yet. Started him as a polySphere, and retopo’d it once or twice, brought it back to Maya for a little more cleanup, then back to Zbrush.

[ZGrab01.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘57304’,‘ZGrab02.jpg’,1,0))

~Mike D.

Attachments

ZGrab02.jpg

Hah! dude, the first pic was exactly what I was hoping for when Iclicked the thread title… Cheers LYW :+1:

One for the road, time to get to work! Arrgh, Zbrush is causing me to lose sleep this week…

[demon1.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘57670’,‘demon2.jpg’,1,0))

Attachments

demon2.jpg

Here’s a new one for practice, still very WIP (Rendered in Zbrush):

[quietDemon01.jpg]quietDemon02.jpg

Here’s an update on the last one.
He’s a bit lumpy, but I think I’m going to call him finished for now

[RenderComp01.jpg]

Still working on this one. I want to retopo him, seperate the mouth and teeth and give him some eyeballs. I’m really starting to like polypainting. The relax mesh function is pretty awesome too. C & C welcome, as always.
[grrr_aaargh_002.jpg]

Not bad! I like the devil looking one with the small horns. :slight_smile:

I understant you can’t sleep much, it’s so addictive to just play with ZB tools.

Ok, so it’s only been 3 freaking years since I’ve posted anything. Sheesh.
I’ve been seriously missing Zbrush lately, and feeling the urge to brush up and push my skills a bit farther.

Hopefully I'll keep the momentum up a little better than the last time!

[moonhead_02.jpg[/ATT]%3C/font%3E"]moonhead_02.jpg](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9A9A9A%22%3E[ATT=243042)