ZBrushCentral

Free models for ecorche and anatomy study

Filesonic link for bones of leg : Bones of the leg
Filesonic link for structures of the nose : Structures of the nose

MassFX : That is awesome! I think everybody in these forums would envy your 3d scanner, I wonder how much a print costs?
Btw I also do a tutorial thread about classical drawing in the old constructive style of the renaissance over at conceptart.org, if I have any skills in sculpting I’m sure it’s partly a result of a good understanding of classical drawing, I had the fortune to study a year in a school with a very good russian teacher. Here’s the link to the thread -
http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=178694

mikala : Really glad you like it!

m0delista : Thanks!

kyphur : U welcome.

Just finished the bones of the feet - hands should be done in some weeks, then I’ll post a link for arms+hands.
The feet are divided into polygroups for the individual bones of toes and metatarsels - I created the other bones of the foot in two solid pieces, a bit simplified but I don’t think it matters much.

legs1.jpg

Attachments

legs2.jpg

nose.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Much appreciated. I think the link to the legs file is no longer working.

moonlitmaverick - Glad you like it. The link works on my computer, I wonder what the problem could be?

It is working fine, thanks again.

All right finally done with the arms and hands. That means the model is finished! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
I made the carpels of the hands in one piece, a bit simplified. Also the topology comes from zsketch so it’s not that great to say the least, but I’m too busy to start retoping.
I will upload the complete model as soon as possible, cut down the filesonic waiting time. Btw if anybody knows any other server that could host these files?
I might not continue my filesonic account in the future.

Btw i suggest using “groupsplit” and “merge visible” in the subtool menu, as well as “autogroup” and “group Visible” in the polygroup menu to help moving it around.

Filesonic link : Arms and hands

arms_finished.jpg

Attachments

arms.jpg

hands.jpg

Thanks for this contribution to ZBC!
Very generous of you :slight_smile:

TY very much this could come handy to a new user with ZBrush.

Thanks! I downloaded all of these. I’m going to use it for reference for my skeleton warrior. I’m going to stylize it based off your help. :slight_smile:

mikala - your welcome!

ExcutionArtist - Your welcome, good luck with zbrush.

Anhslaught - I’m glad you can use it, good luck with your project.

Filesonic down, don’t think that’ll change. I’ll work on finding an alternative, if you have a suggestion please let me know. If you already have the files you can upload them anywhere you want and drop a link.

Thank you!

Any alternate yet?

I’ll wait a bit before I decide where to upload them next, the other filesharingsites might do like filesonic did.

If you desperately need those models right away just send me a message with your email and I can send the files I got.

I’ve decided to upload to fileserve this time.

Unfortunately I can’t find the exact files, but these should be more or less complete.

For the ribcage :
File name: Ribcage_done!.ZTL File size: 6.48 MB

For the skull :
File name: Skull_Finished_2.ZTL File size: 7.46 MB

For the feet/legs :
File name: feet_22.ZTL File size: 9.53 MB

For the pelvis :
File name: Pelvis-complete.ZTL File size: 12.78 MB

This file should contain the arms, maybe the whole body.
File name: ecorchenew_finished.ZTL File size: 47.88 MB

Btw I don’t have zbrush installed atm. so this is the best I can do.

thanks a lot for link, they are really good.

Thank you very much for sharing this resource.

These links don’t work any more because the change of policy of fileserve. Any chance to upload to any service that allows it?

thanks

gracias…gracias…gracias

This link should work.

https://rapidshare.com/#!download|742p2|3990989865|ecorchenew_finished.ZTL|50203|R~72BC3E72256FCED701C3A643B2498487|0|0