ZBrushCentral

Free Custom Zbrush Brushes

not free any longer:/

Yes they are still free. Just sign up for the blog. You get a coupon code in the email. Free again :slight_smile:

-Michael

I have released a new set of brushes. Introducing the first of many Creature Brush Sets!

CreatureSet1Withname.jpg

Enjoy!
-Michael

thanks so much for these brushes . will help out alot

Hey Guys,
I just released a tutorial set on tips for making brushes. It has step by step videos on different topics.
This will also help when customizing existing brushes.

There are 4 creature brushes included as well!

The tutorial set is 45 minutes in length with 9 videos.

gumroad_icon.png

https://gumroad.com/l/brushtut

All videos are straight to the point.

Here is a breakdown of what you will learn from this tutorial.

Part 1: Reference Gathering and Deciding Brush Types (dragRect, Spray, Dots)

Part 2: The different types of brushes in Zbrush

• Dots
  • DragRect
  • Spray

Part 3: Getting your document ready

Part 4: Creating a brush from a sculpt in Zbrush

Part 5: Creating a brush from photoshop

Part 6: Creating a stroke dot brush

Part 7: Manipulating the alpha and stroke

Part 8: Saving your Brush

Part 9: Conclusion and Bonus

I hope you enjoy!

Thanks,
Michael

P.S. Another Set of Brushes is being done right now. Insert Mesh Brushes :slight_smile:

Can you reupload?

The link works. What do you mean reupload?

I have been looking for Gear4 brush for such a long time. Thank you for sharing the brushes for free of cost. :smiley:

Hey everyone. It has been a while since I have posted on here but…
I have a huge update for you. You can also check out my main Gumroad site for a ton of other brushes that I never put on here that have been released.

I just released several massive texture sets absolutely free! In total there are 1374 textures! Check out my main page to see those. Too many to link here.

The Pattern Layer Brushes are now free as well. These are some awesome hard surface pattern brushes!

XMD_JR_WallPanels_Set01.jpg

I am working on a few new items now that should be available soon. This includes a new skin set, creature set and terrain photogrammetry set! One of these will be subscription only. Just not sure which one yet.

I am also working on a webinar that will be coming soon. It is too early to give details, but I will keep in touch :slight_smile:

I have added a new Brush collection. This one includes the newest 4 Premium sets! This gives you the latest premium brush sets at 50% of the price! This collection also includes my Zbrush Brush Creation Tutorial. 45 minutes of awesome learning! :slight_smile:

Premium_Collection_02.jpg

If you haven’t taken advantage of the XMD Subscription, check it out. I release at least 1 subscription only set every month and a premium set each month. You will also receive every tutorial I make in the future.

XMD3_Sub_AD_New.jpg

I have also added an old collection of 3D Coat Brushes that Phil Nolan created from my original free set years ago. These are also free!

3D_20Coat.jpg

Over the next few weeks, I will be updating all of my banners to match each other. If I do any updates on the brushes themselves, I will specify in each and if you have already purchased them or downloaded them in the past you will get an email update.

Enjoy!
Michael

New Brushes Released! These are photogrammetry created.
https://gum.co/pc_cliff04_p1
Premium_PG_Cliff04_Part1.jpg

Premium_PG_Cliff04_Part1_02a.jpg

Premium_PG_Cliff04_Part1_02b.jpg

Premium_PG_Cliff04_Part1_02c.jpg

I have about 20 more sets coming this month. Including some Free ones! :smiley:
If you want to get everything I put on Gumroad for 1 price, you can get the Lifetime XMD Membership now.
It includes all brushes, tutorials, textures and more.

LifeTime_78.jpg

I just released a new photogrammetry brush set. This set includes 9 brushes. There will be many other photogrammetry sets to accompany these as well released very soon!

XMD_ZBC_Banner.jpg

If you want to grab these and all future sets sign up for the Life-Time membership! It is back on sale for 50% off. :slight_smile:

LifeTime_50Percent.jpg

Sorry for the absence on this thread. I will be rolling out a bunch of updates on here to get this updated over the next few days. Some free, some not.
The first is a free starter kit for the Monster Mash series.

MonsterMash_StarterKit_01.jpg

Here is a free addon for the Monster Mash series.
MonsterMash_Spikes_26Fins_01.jpg

Here are the premium additions:

MonsterMash_Scales_26Skin_01.jpg

MonsterMash_Teeth_01.jpg

MonsterMash_Tails_26Tentacles_01a.jpg

MonsterMash_Wings_01.jpg

:DI may find this useful. Just leaving this here

I am creating a brush catalog so anyone can browse my brushes and see what package each brush is in, what they look like and if they are free, subscription only, or premium. I am about 1/5 of the way through them now.

http://www.michaeldunnam.com/xmd-catalog/

Eventually I will add special settings that brushes require to work correctly as well. :slight_smile:

It has been a few since I have updated. LOTS of releases in the meantime :slight_smile:XMD_DecoTrim_01.jpg
This set is subscription only. You can join the XMD Membership for only $20 with this link!

XMD_IMM_Hair_01.jpg
Here are some free Hair Brushes!

XMD_Lunar_01.jpg
This is a subscription only Lunar & Crater set. Join the Membership and get these!

XMD_MetalDents&Welds_01.jpg

XMD_Pedestals_01.jpg
These are free!

XMD_Ruins_01.jpg
This is a massive set. Also comes bundled with the Damage brush set!

XMD_Stylized_01.jpg
These are totally free as well!

XMD_Snow&Ice_01.jpg
These are subscription only. Get them here.

XMD_Skin&Decay_01b.jpg
also a huge set.

Did I mention you get all of this with the life-time membership? :slight_smile:
$20 with this link.

This ZBrush Brush set includes 51 Insert Multimesh Curve Brushes!

It includes an infinitely random tangled wire brush!

All brushes are highly optimized and low poly. They can be subdivided easily. All topo is efficient.

XMD_Cable&Wire_IMMC_01.jpg

Apparently it has been a while since I have added new sets here. So here they are!

Gemstone 01 (Free)

XMD_Gems_01.jpg

[HR][/HR]

Medieval 01

XMD_Medieval_01.jpg

[HR][/HR]

Master Cloth 02

XMD_MasterCloth_02.jpg

[HR][/HR]
Zombie Skin 01

XMD_Zombie_01.jpg

[HR][/HR]
Barbwire and Fence IMM (Free)

XMD_Barb&Fence_IMMC_01.jpg

[HR][/HR]
Terrain 04 (Life-Time Members only)

XMD_Terrain_04.jpg

[HR][/HR]
Noise Factory (Life-Time Members only)

XMD_Noise_01.jpg

[HR][/HR]
Hair 02 (Life-Time Members only)

XMD_IMM_Hair_02.jpg

[HR][/HR]

Photogrammetry Terrain 01 (Life-Time Members only)

XMD_PG_Terrain_01.jpg

Attachments

XMD_Barb&Fence_IMMC_01b.jpg

Here is a catalog of every brush I currently have. It’s really just for fun :stuck_out_tongue:

Thumb Cat01.jpg
Thumb Cat02.jpg

Attachments

Thumb Cat.jpg

Wow! This seems super useful! Thanks!

非常感谢。很实用的礼物。