ZBrushCentral

Featured Member: Sebcesoir (Sébastien Legrain)

Great interview Seb! love your work, man 65million polys for one rifle, how many polygons do you speculate it would take to replicate the whole world? :lol:

You know, just this interviews… hahahaha

it´s an inspiration to see major pros in the market talking about stuff they do

Keep Up the good work Seb…

I´ll look for your new jobs…

See Ya

Thanks for your advices.

Je suis pas super douer en anglais alors ce sera plus simple de te dire merci pour cet interviews en français.
Et félicitation pour ton évolution, ça inspire le respect.
En lisant cet article, je me suis juste demandé comment tu arrivais à concilier ta vie privé et ta vie professionnelle telement la masse de travail à l’air importante…

Encore une fois ; bravo.

Great interview
Sebcesoir > Amazing and productif Artist :+1: :+1: :+1:

Bravo bravo, c’est un plaisir de te lire.
Et merci de maintenir le bon niveau de qualité pour l’exemple à suivre.

Que du bien et du bon pour toi, Seb :wink:

All The Best

Fabulous work, loved your website and thanks for the tutorials…

Many congratulations on being featured here Sébastien - waaay overdue, and well deserved :+1: :+1: :+1:

Thank you also for your willingness to share many useful tips 'n tricks on the way with the community here - most kind of you!

Enjoy your time in Australia, and I look forward to appreciating many more of your inspirational and quality pieces of work :slight_smile:

Chris

Bravo, Seb!
I’ve loved your work since my first days in ZBrush-land, like so many others it makes me angry when I’m feeling negative ('coz I can’t sculpt like that), but makes me happy when I’m feeling positive, pourquoi ton travail c’est quelque-chose aspirer a (C’est juste?)

And now I find you’re living down the road! I thought you were in Europe. I’m up at Caloundra, so when you want to visit the Sunshine Coast you must tell me. At least I could tell you where everything is!

Merci par tout! :+1:

PS: Fantastic shot of Bris-vegas! Did you take that from the Storey bridge? Did you do a bracket exposure? If so why not do a HDR image in Photoshop?

J’aime bien ton travail, surtout le travail et le texturage du crane.

Pixologic nous a creer un logiciel incroyablement puissant qui tombé entre de bonne main offre un immense contrôle sur le monde :stuck_out_tongue:

Keeping the good work man.

Cool stuff as usual !!!
The hardedge detailing always blows me away.

I would love to see the actual lowpoly mesh for that piece of armour.
How much detail do you actually model in maya/max and how much is ZBrush.
I presume…all the decorative detail is achieved by painting a very detailed
hires greyscale texture and then inflating the geometry with the texture used as a mask?

Thanks for all the tips there Seb! Your a master for sure and deserve to be recognised. Well done!

Hi

Your interview was really exciting and gave me some good advice. it was:
“Reaching your goals with patience and effort.”

Thanks a 1000000:cool:

what?