ZBrushCentral

Farewell My Concubine

Hi,This is my first post on the ZBC.The work is a graduation work in the rootworkshop.

This is a scene in the movie Farewell My Concubine.
Duan Xiaolou (Zhang Fengyi) and Cheng Dieyi (Leslie Cheung) are a pair of mentor brothers who grew up together when they were young. The two acted and played roles, and they always worked seamlessly with each other, especially in “Farewell Concubine” Well-known in the capital, the two agreed to co-act “Farewell My Concubine” for a lifetime. However, the two people’s understanding of the relationship between drama and life is fundamentally different. Duan Xiaolou knows that drama is not life, while Cheng Dieyi is a human drama.
Duan Xiaolou married the famous prostitute Juxian (Gong Li) when he thought that he should get married and set up a business. Cheng Dieyi found that Juxian was a shameful third party and made Duan Xiaolou a traitor. “Farewell My Concubine” gave birth to the battle of love, hatred and hatred that began to escalate with the changes of the times, and eventually led to tragedy.

7 Likes

Great first post @zhangcg, do you have other angles? Welcome to ZBrushCentral :slight_smile:
Jaime

Thank you for your encouragement.@JAIME
some screenshots

QQ图片20201106192420
QQ图片20201106192423
QQ图片20201106192426
QQ图片20201106192417

2 Likes

Great comp! thanks for sharing :slight_smile:
Jaime

Beautiful debut share! Welcome to ZBC. We look forward to seeing more from you!

Thank you for your encouragement.@AURICK

Beautifully realised, tender and poetic work.
The lighting is exquisite in how it compliments the mood and the moment. :+1: