ZBrushCentral

Faerie (WIP, tool and zscript; update 24/01/04)

or head is to big…? :slight_smile:

nice hands detail,
hurry to see the next. :+1:

VERY nice, Bone! :+1: :+1: :+1:
I’ve been watching you develope this, and you are very skillful, and imaginative in your approach. The amount of character, and gestural pose you achieved here is a delight.

A fine piece of work, in all respects…Thanks for the inspirational piece you are producing here.
I DO think the hands are a little small, but that’s easily remedied, and the character is wonderful.
:sunglasses:

:+1: :+1: :+1:
First - when only the head was there - I thought of Quasimodo re-done :wink: , but this is even better!!!

For the hands or proportions in general: this guy is sort of skinny, and: being unproportional in life: there is this mirror: one look and most of us will see, I guess!! :smiley:

But: to get a certain mood it might be useful to accentuate certain things - why not the hands.
I would not change them.

My own opinion is that this work is basically
completed, the proportions look fine and even add to the character itself
Nice work!!!

Hi Bone
Your personnage recall me that from Pieter Bruegel
The parable of the blinds 1568

It’s of course a compliment :cool:
Have happy more bruegeling!
Pilou fan of Bruegel & Bone

Thanks for your comments. Seems the jury is still out on the hands - maybe I’ll make the left big and the right small :smiley:

Pilou: of course you know that I found a Brueghel picture when researching :wink: Actually, it was just a part of a Brueghel picture (I did a search for smocks or some such) - and now I wonder which picture it is from. I looked but could not find it. Maybe you know? I’m afraid I don’t know if it is the younger, or the elder or the in-between Brueghel, but that just adds to the challenge right? :wink:

Here is the picture (Community forum) so I don’t take up the thumbnails.

You are a master!

Thanks for showing us your beautiful work!

Gibson

Hi Bone
Is it that one :smiley: (30second found counting from I have seen your post) Detail !

You find it at
The Olga’s Gallery section bruegel :slight_smile:
(this link arrive direct on the paintings so you will see the author :slight_smile: That was
Pieter Bruegel the Elder
(1525/30-1569)
Pilou fan of the Elder Bruegel the best :slight_smile:
ps If you use the button “Image” you don’t pass by the Zbc Forum :smiley:
It’s a direct link and don’t pass by the thumbnails :rolleyes:
And your image is not on the up menu image :slight_smile:
Is that I have made for this one :rolleyes:
I love this sort of challenge :cool:
The Entiere painting is here :slight_smile:

Great modeling Bonecradle! :+1: :+1: :+1: If you were dealing with a human, I think the hands look too small… But the small hands might fit in with it being a faerie… I look forward to seeing it all textured.

Quite Superd Indeed , aspacially impressive is the eye area…just exellent Bonecradle I’m keen to see how the whole work progresses…welldone!!

Kircho

HI bonecradle;
I run both the scripts and I think they are
very useful and genious. It opens for a whole
new type of tweaking and texturing with more
ease and freedom.
Thanks you very much for introducing your
technique! :+1:

Very fantastic work in progress, axactly the kind of work flow I am looking for, a complete figure not just the head. :+1:

Exceptional work my friend!!
Wow!
Best Regards,
Michael