ZBrushCentral

Fabricio Torres - Doodles, Noodles and what not...

Amazing anatomy, congrats.

Amazing, thanks for sharing!

Absolutely love it Fabrico… job well done man… The hair is especially nice, what was your method? Snake hook and incredible patience? :slight_smile:

~t

Awesome Sculpt :+1: details r really awesome :+1:

Awesome muscle sculpt :+1:

Top Row work !! :slight_smile: :+1:

Amazing skills:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
Thanks for the breakdown

mm…how come this is not top row yet?..I understand the z bush is promoting the new feature and hard surface…but still a good work is a good work!

Congratulation man…I would like to see a video speed for this model…did you happened to record it ?

awesome!

Holy ****!!! This is sick!

Superb work…Love the detailing…:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Fantastic sculpts!!

impressive . good sculpt

Amazing just amazing… I love the details, Im really impressed with the hair since you sculpted, it looks extremely good

:open_mouth:
So many replies! Thanks guys (and eventually girls. nicknames are deceiving!)

Derek Frenzo, julien3d, Dyx86, Webhead, ciei3, Aazv17, RYSHER, fre.dre, South_Mountain, ArtBot, FigmentPigment, angoolmoa, looprix, uuderzo, MDiamond, Icebox64, Karthk.AL, gkhnaltay, sculptor.zb, ][-][4Z4R][)), guhhh, Bhushan arekar, Ralramahi: Thanks a lot! Apreciate the love.

Alexmarik, VictorHD: Valeu galera :smiley:

MAHAM: The material I used was shared by (the amazing) Andrei Cristea, AKA Undoz. Get them here: http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?46175-Matcap-repository&p=642115&viewfull=1#post642115

3mm: Thanks Mohammad, love your art :smiley:

Gurjeet Singh: Thanks man. Nice work you have there.

lildragon: Aren’t you the same lildragon as in CGTalk’s ‘super moderator’ lildragon? :open_mouth: Dude! Good old times! I used the slide brush actually. I think it gives a cleaner result than Snake hook. And not that much patience. Just enough, heh

BUSNISMANPATRIOT: Thanks Daranga. Unfortunately no video. My workflow is too chaotic, and a video would make no sense ;D Also, impressive work you have there man, congrats.

eof3D: Thanks Eugene. (L)

SolidSnakexxx: Thanks!

farhadnojumi: :slight_smile: Man, your work is impressive! Love it.

i really loved it ,…congrats on the hard work

Awesome dude!! This is a killer!

just awesome!

Top row,

Fantastic work!

I don’t understand how this isn’t top row…

Hey man… amazing the anatomy and overall topzera :slight_smile: