ZBrushCentral

EXPOSÉ 2 Call for Entries

CGNetworks is currently accepting entries for EXPOSÉ 2. Like the first EXPOSÉ, published last year, this will be a beautiful book featuring the very best in computer artwork in 8 categories. This year’s edition was a huge success, and featured some ZBrush artwork. This year, let’s make it a LOT of ZBrush artwork. :slight_smile:

Click here for more information. The deadline for entries is February 29, 2004, so you’ll have plenty of time to create your ZBrush masterpieces. Multiple entries are also allowed.

Happy ZBrushing, and good luck to everyone!

it’s a brilliant book , I saw some of marcel’s works in the first.
:+1:

Way out of my league :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the heads up aurick… Im up for the challenge and hope others are too… Its not out of your league The Namek… There are a lot of talented people here and we should be able to get some ZBrush artwork in the book… Too much 3DSMAX stuff out there :slight_smile:

Maybe we can post WIP of artwork we want considered for Expose and get some focused critiques… I think we have a better chance of getting something in if we help each other out… This is a positive forum, but I think 121 is almost non existent at this point and I know we all can benefit from having suggestions from a different point of view… Just rambling my thoughts.

I hope to see a lot of ZBrush in there :slight_smile:

That’s a great idea Nocturnal451! I have been feeling that way about 121 for awhile now. I think we should start it here, in this forum.
Aurick, thanks for the info, I would love to give Expose2 a shot with Zbrush. I have been dying to create a new Matte painting! :wink:

im not good in 3d(at the moment)i just have 1 or 2 hours a day for it so this is maybe nothing for me,but i really like to see some more zbrush art in the second book.it was great to see marcels art in the book and from many other people.and nocturnal is right there is to much 3dmax stuff out there. :smiley: :slight_smile:

I would love to enter. My personal problem is I feel, to realize my ideas well enough to be happy with the final, I would need the next version of ZB (its million poly sculpting qualities alone). So you may not misjudge, I am not using any psychology to convince pixologic to release it before then (like they would) nor am I saying I want a release date anounced so I can plan ahead…its just the way I feel about my own abilities at this point in time. I wll, however, try my best with what I have now and hopefully submit something worth publishing. I also feel that it has been a great honor that we did have a few ZBrusher in the first expose if I remember correctly). Congratulations to those whom have given so much inspiration in having their entries published zbrushers or no. NOw…Lets kick some expose butt yall!

hey mtb,this should be no problem for you,it would be great to see some of your great work in the second expose book.and there should be some work of glen southern and pigma in it too.ah,and of course pixolator.
greatologic artists!! :slight_smile:

Have you guys read the instructions for the contest. I think they said that the images submitted should not be published any place before! I might be wrong but I think that is what I read, so if you need help you would have to do so through PM.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Have you guys read the instructions for the contest. I think they said that the images submitted should not be published any place before! I might be wrong but I think that is what I read, so if you need help you would have to do so through PM.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don’t see anything in the guidelines about previously published work. I do however see many import instructions that should be reviewed by anyone considering placing an entry. I strongly suggest if anyone is interested in this to read the guidelines thoroughly and understand them. Print size and quality are very immportant issues and you must be able to comply with these requirements to send an entry.