ZBrushCentral

Evangelion Unit-02

Hi Everyone. Just finished up this sculpt of one of the Evangelion (Unit-02) robots from the famous anime. She still needs a proper re-topology to clean up the hard-edges and crisp up details. I have only re-topo’d the “wings” so far but the original shape was created in Zbrush. I started the project with just a simple pre-made human base mesh and did the rest in Z-brush r3. I absolutely LOVE the hard surface brushes especially hpolish and trim dynamic. I am working on some colored Zbrush renders that I will post soon. Thanks for looking and comments and critiques are welcome.

[RUGGIERO_eva02-hires-E.jpg]RUGGIERO_eva02-hires-F.jpg

Attachments

RUGGIERO_eva02-hires-G.jpg

RUGGIERO_eva02-hires-C.jpg

RUGGIERO_eva02-hires-D.jpg

Uuuuuuuoooooouuuuu Great modeling dude!. I love deeply this TV show, so my critique may sound a little sentimental, but I´ve got to say keep it coming!, I want to see more detail and COLOUR!.
I love the use of the plannar brushes, did you start from Zspheres and Zsketch?:+1:

Woon Great Job :+1: Very Nice !!!

Thanks for the positive comments. I started from a simple human base mesh for the main body, then did a mesh extract for most of the fitted body pieces. The head, wings, and shoulder pieces were created from simple spheres. It’s still a work-in-progress (needs topo and fine details) but here are some shots with first-pass coloring and materials applied. Thanks.

[RUGGIERO_eva02-hires-L.jpg]RUGGIERO_eva02-hires-B.jpg

Attachments

RUGGIERO_eva02-hires-I.jpg

RUGGIERO_eva02-hires-H.jpg

RUGGIERO_eva02-hires-K.jpg

RUGGIERO_eva02-hires-A.jpg

Coool!, Keep going!. :smiley: