ZBrushCentral

Elven Ranger

Hi, I’m excited to share with you the final renders and turntables for my latest fantasy 3d character! This elven ranger was created in Zbrush and I used marvelous designer for her shirt and pants. I used fibremesh to create the hair. This was a really great learning experience and I am glad I came back to it and finished it. I’d love to hear what you all think about it and if you have any questions/ suggestions, please let me know.

Special shout out to Ryan Kingslien and the team at GAI(now the Vertex school), I know it’s been a long time since I started this project and you’ve probably completely forgotten all about it, but I still want to say thank you

I’m also working on a lowres model of this, I’m finish off the shading for in substance painter and plan render in marmoset. Can’t wait to share that with you in the future, so please remember to follow if you would like to see more!

If you would like to see turntables, please check out my artstation: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/NxnD4d
I also streamed the hair process on twitch, if you wanna see me make more things you can catch me live at twitch.tv/rangerjo