ZBrushCentral

doom 3 creature and my work :)

i m using 3dsmax and zbrush 3.0 i started this creature today… and i ll finish this
as soon as…i hope you like it… wait me brothers^^:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

doom1.JPG

Attachments

doom2.JPG

doom3.JPG

Very nice work mate!

But whats wrong with the hands?

Is it going to be animationable?

god one …is this som thing monster from the doom game?

i m still workin about this brothers…

and it s new appearence
doom9.JPG

my computer s really sux … if i can import this to 3dsmax… i can get great render… :frowning:

Great work brother, btw…the creatures name is pinky demon, its coming really good, if possible pay little more attention on hands, they r looking bulky around bicep area, other wise everthing is lookin good. chk the links below for some good references. be(a)st luck…! :+1:

[attach=82206]doom_pinky_02.jpg[/attach]
[attach=82205]doom_pinky1.jpg[/attach]
[attach=82207]demon_pinky.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

doom_pinky1.jpg

doom_pinky_02.jpg

demon_pinky.jpg

thanks you very much brother for pics… thanks you really…
i m starting to details now^^ i create this from doom movie… i ve no pic about this creature:) and thanks again:)

last shot^^ i hope you like this
dpooom2.JPG

“I like it a lot” :smiley: ! But what do you think about the skin colour and the veins?

LOOK AT THIS AND HELP ME^^

sadasd.JPG

They are stray vertices, Ive got them before. I dont know that you can do much else than to smooth them out, go from the lowest subd to the highest using smooth or move if they dont want to budge. Then I recommend resaving a version at the lowest subd and one at the highest and check that one of both reloads ok.
Are there any other ideas out there?

When this occurs the first time you divide the model, it’s a scaling issue. Before dividing, try the following:

Tool>Deformation>Size -50

or Tool>Deformation>Size 100

Odds are that the first one will be what you need.

u r welcome bro, …! coming out really good, but like i said b4, bicep area is still lookin a bit bulky, make it bit muscular n lower d veins count if u can… need sum work on skin color also…! be(a)st luck bro, …keep it up!!! :+1:

thank you brother… i ll finish this charachter for you as soon as ^^

thanx again

i didnot try about this charachter… at first i ve to" fix this creature’s arms:)
i ll detail latêr^^

soldier1.JPG

Attachments

soldier2.JPG

soldier3.JPG

soldier4.JPG