ZBrushCentral

Doodling doodles

Nice!:+1:

This is Amazing ,really nice , loved it , Much Appreciated hard work

@Polyjunky Thanks man :smiley: appreciated

@rosietesmen thank you so much :smiley:

Keep up the good work buddy :smiley:

Thank you :smiley:

thought of sharing a Work Done for Dreadbit Games for their Steam/PS4 game Seraph , Check it out

render3.jpg

Attachments

render3.jpg

This weeks doodle is Based on a concept by Faraz shanyar vintage bounty hunter
Gas_mask.jpg
Gas_mask2.jpg

Attachments

Gas_mask.jpg

Gas_mask2.jpg

cool, nice render

Thank you TurbidDmss

a project that I had alot of fun working on , thought of sharing it here … the statue is made fully of Iron and 3 meters high
Final_low.jpg

Attachments

Final_low.jpg

Ever since I watched suicide squad I was thinking about creating a fan art for enchantress , Artwork based on a concept by the amazing Dave Greco Art and Illustration , I really hope that you like it .
more at https://www.artstation.com/artwork/w4W8L

Final.jpg
clay.jpg
zbrush.jpg

Attachments

Final.jpg

zbrush.jpg

clay.jpg

Not exactly my style (as they say) but I simply have to reply because this enchantress caught my eye and enchanted me. Iow: I really like this a lot. Of course I went to your artstation page to get more, and googled the name of the artist who made the original drawing.
Of course he gets the laurels for the concept, but I like your version better than the drawing. Which has to do with the fact that it is not really my style I guess.

Congrats!

Thank you for the nice words :smiley:

Thought of sharing wireframe of the character and an image of the accessories alone here as well

antone-magdy-acc.jpg

antone-magdy-wires-01.jpg

higher res at my artstation https://www.artstation.com/artwork/w4W8L

Attachments

antone-magdy-acc.jpg

antone-magdy-wires-01.jpg

Awesome work dude :smiley: :smiley:

thanks my good friend :smiley:

I shared this before but not here , so in order to keep the stuff I worked on together thought of re-sharing it here

This is character I had the pleasure of working on at work “snappers”

it is based on a concept by Mac smith “Ori”

Absolutely love it!!!

Thanks alot :smiley:

Ma, man, man, … this is great.
Reminds me a little of The Name of the Rose (Umberto Eco book) probably because what I see is a blind monk.

Wow…

I also saw your enchantress again, and find her even better than when I commented.