ZBrushCentral

Dom's Sketchbook

that 3d print came out perfect, still remains all of the details! Where did you buy the 3dprint, would be great if you could tell us mate!
That design is really bad ass, just great! Keep it going buddy!:+1:
Cheers,

• Kenny:)

Bugtastic. You’ve done a great job combining gruesome organic detail without going overboard, and personality - even though there is so little humanity in the face. On top of that, you’ve made the whole thing look like a physical marble bust.

Damn, where did you have him printed? It looks so smooth?

FunkyBunnies- Thanks! I’m glad you like my art.

KCProductions- thanks. Ownage did the printing for me.

Wetterschneider- Thanks. I tried to incorporate some facial expression, there is a smirk on his face, hoepfully once it’s painted, that expression will show better since. Would be cool to get a marble bust of this guy, don’t think I’ve seen a marble print though.

memania44- thank you. As mentioned, Ownage printed this for me.

I love Hopper. When I first saw the thumbnail I thought it was a new take on the Masked Rider series. It looks Badass, and the print turned out great.

twf152- Thanks. Yeah, I’m a huge fan of Kamen Rider (the older series) since I grew up watching those in the 80s. Glad you dig it.

Hey all, here’s my next piece. A quick concept sculpt of an Alien, inspired by Prometheus and Takeya’s works. Thanks for looking as always. :slight_smile:

Sculpted in Zbrush, rendered in Keyshot.

Alien_02_3385.jpgAlien_03_1455.jpg

That is one awesome looking alien !!! Congrats on a great sculpt !!!

Great Alien!

Awesome works man!

Love it

Oooh, cool!

Cool, but it looks nothing like the one in Prometheus.

Very awsome! - Did you by chance render out the final in Keyshot?

Thanks for all the kind words, guys.

Yes, koro. This was rendered in Keyshot.

Sorry, I actually missed your text above the post that mentioned that you did. I thought I recognized the HDDR background.

Hey all, here’s my latest work. Thanks for looking.

A Rakshasa demon manifested in a human body. Rakshasas, also known as man-eaters, are a race of mythological entities based in Hindu and Buddhist religion. Foul, evil creatures with an insatiable hunger for human flesh, they are notorious for possessing human beings. They are often depicted as fierce and primal looking, with two fangs protruding from the top of their mouth, having sharp claw-like fingernails, and growling like beasts. Source: Wikipedia

Design notes: I wanted to show the relationship between the Rakshasa demon and a human being, and what happens when a manifestation occurs. I kept majority of the creature rooted in human anatomy and focused more cannibalistic elements on his mouth and areas around it.

Zbrush, Keyshot, Photoshop.

Rakshasa01.jpg Rakshasa02.jpg Rakshasa03.jpg

Attachments

Rakshasa01.jpg

Rakshasa02.jpg

Rakshasa03.jpg

awesome, I LOVE IT!!! :slight_smile:

Ok first of all let me congratulate you on one Twistedly Awesomely Super Duper sculpt. It kinda looks like The Thing and Venom had a baby, but in a good way. I love it !!! on a seperate note though, sorry it does not look like a traditional rakshasa, trust me I grew up on this Indian folklore Sh*t , however I do respect your artistic interpretation.

These dudes have been portrayed in the Indian media being more Ogreish, with Big moustashes, and fangs and black skin. They also wear jewelery and are generally pimped out.

Check this out :
Rak.jpeg

Awesome! I’m really loving it all. A bit of constructive criticism, if you made the teeth separate and apply a different material to them it would take it a notch higher. :+1: