ZBrushCentral

dobbies' sketchbook

Those flames and the entire forground/background are a composition of edited images I found on google. The entire workfile consists of around a hundred layers, so that wouldn’t be practical. I just typed in ‘flames’ in google and picked up some I could throw together and tweak. I suggest you do the same :slight_smile:

Two more recent 3D projects I finished up.

3D illustration for a health insurance print ad. Designed the character, modelled & textured in Zbrush, lighting/materials/renderings in Keyshot. Composition & editing in Photoshop.

hospiplus-final.jpg

3D illustration for a Syngenta Powercell print ad. Modelling & texturing in 3ds Max/Photoshop, lighting/materials/renderings in Keyshot. Composition & editing in Photoshop. This one had an insane amount of layers, but was a hell of a fun challenge.

syngentamais-final.jpg

A few more recent finished 3D illustration projects for print ads. All modeled in Zbrush and rendered in keyshot. The potato’s scene was created in 3ds Max:

hospiplus2_finalrender-LR.jpg
kdobson_syngenta-potato-hr.jpg

And this is something new I’m working on for a client. More to follow :slight_smile:

doom-demon2-3-5.jpg

Zbrush/Photoshop scene composition to show off a model I recently made for a larger, cancelled project. Wanted to have something better than just a boring T-Pose. Hope you like it :slight_smile:

ZGrabs_combined2_frames.jpg

Steps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5TlYOiWZcM