Displacedinvader's Sketchbook

Hello everybody! :smiley:
I want to become a part of the great ZBrushCentral community and share some of my previous, current and future works. So, let’s start and I hope you’ll like it.
A couple of props for warming up.

zc1.jpgscreenshot_2.jpgscreenshot_5.jpgscreenshot_9.jpgzc2.jpgscreen2.jpgscreen6.jpg

I made this model for about two years ago for Star Wars Reimagined challenge. The final image was made with Keyshot and a little bit of Photoshop.
grievous_final_zc.jpghighpoly.jpg

This model I made about a year ago. Textured in Substance Painter and rendered in Marmoset Toolbag 3.
high_poly_3.jpghigh_poly_5.jpghigh_poly_4.jpghigh_poly_1.jpghigh_poly_2.jpgnewlook1.jpgnewlook2.jpgnewlook3.jpg

Currently I’m working on a creature’s bust. This character has some kind of a mask. Here it is! I do all my modelling in Zbrush from scratch, because why not? :smiley:
wip1.jpg

One more test render.
wip1insta.jpg

Another WIP of the creature’s bust project. The shoulder pad. I’ll add damage in the end to break symmetry.
wip2.jpg

Participating in Riot Creative Contest 2017. Here is my first WIP. Just rough concept mesh, nothing is final here. WIP thread on the Polycount.
wip1.jpg

Little update. Working on the hand design.
wip2_2.jpg
wip2_1.jpg

Update with hands for Riot contest.

wip3_1.jpg
wip3.jpg

Hey guys!
Finally I found time to continue work on my creature bust project. Here is some kind of a backpack thing. No final details and damage yet.
wip3_1light.jpg
wip3_2light.jpg
wip3_3light.jpgwip3_1light.jpg

Hey guys! I’m waiting for Rage 2. What about you?
Rage_Mutant_4_1.jpg
HP1_1.jpg
HP2_1.jpg
HP3_1.jpg
HP4_1.jpg

Some more hard surface stuff in Zbrush. Still for creature’s bust project.
wip4_1.jpg

wip4_2.jpg

wip4_3.jpg

What’s up guys? Finished my creature’s bust project.
I had started this work inspired by only one image that I found on the Pinterest.
Later I discovered that that was an amazing traditional sculptor Aris Kolokontes, so the inspirational credits for organic part goes to him.
For the suit I just fell in love with Zbrush and let the imagination drive me.

Life_Explorer_view_1zc.jpg
Life_Explorer_view_2zc.jpg
Life_Explorer_view_5zc.jpg
Life_Explorer_view_4zc.jpg
Life_Explorer_view_10zc.jpg
Life_Explorer_view_7zc.jpg
Life_Explorer_view_3zc.jpg
Life_Explorer_view_9zc.jpg
Life_Explorer_view_8zc.jpg
Life_Explorer_view_6zc.jpg
Life_Explorer_view_12zc.jpg
Life_Explorer_view_11zc.jpg