ZBrushCentral

Dismantled works

hey all… this is my latest work “Terror on the farm”. Rendered using ZBrush BPR/photoshop. Built using zspheres2.:+1:

C&C is very cool…

Untitled-1.jpg

Attachments

final_2_web.jpg

final_3_web.jpg

I like the asymmetry of the teeth it really sells the realism. Plenty of detail but it doesn’t fight the eye over where to look.

The true face of Mad Cow Disease!
Well done, i like it!

Heiner

Fantastic! Not sure which is scarier: the fact that the cow has sharp teeth or that it’s wearing overalls. :+1:

Hey all,
This is a creature I designed and built using ZBrush. I did a retopo in 3d-coat some rendering in V-ray. Working on a textured version. enjoy!

pose_1b.jpg

C&C welcome

shot_2_final.jpg
shot_3_final.jpg
shot_1_final.jpg

Attachments

Untitled-1.jpg

shot_3_final.jpg

looks realistic clay to me! nice render! what render program did you use? how many time took the render? any compo work? and would you share your render settings with us? haha many questions, i know, thanks in advance!

Good jobs.

Really nice the angry bird:lol:

Glad you guys like it…

I used 3ds max and V-ray for the rendering. I will post some render settings and Zsphere WIPs when I get a chance.

Here is something else I made for fun (decimated ZBrush mesh)… maybe i will do more with it… this when I first starting using V-ray.
core_chuck_render_1.jpg

I did some Render passes of my zombie cow (shadows from BPR)… then started painting over the piece in Photoshop.
let me know what you think.
I plan to add more blood and a farm behind him.

zombie_cow_wip_1.jpg

That’s a Zbrush render?! Oh man, that is really damn good. Great job!

I have to ask, what material are you using for the clothes in the render? It’s one of the better cloth renders I’ve seen out of Zbrush.

Looking great! :+1:

Creepy and fantastic! Love it! :+1:

Good work!! :+1:

Great concepts and sculpts.

Where do you get your ideas and inspiration from???

New Character I designed and modeled using Zbrush and Max. BPR and Vray Renders

Rabbit_cyborg_main.jpg
rabbit_head_portrait.jpg
rabbit_Zmodel.jpg
arm_comp.jpg
accesories_comp.jpg

Cool ! Love the Rabbit !

Glad you like it…

My first pinup ever!, created only in ZBrush.
Need some tips on composition,pose,and anatomy,etc
Still WIP.

pinup_girl_2.jpg

She looks awesome, great job!