ZBrushCentral

Deryck Sketchbook 24

Happy new for the entire ZBrush community :champagne:

a lot of things going on lately.
But I’ll try my best to fit in some studies and sketches this year, let’s see if I can keep up. :laughing:
The first step is always the hardest, so here it goes…

Wish me luck :blush:

15 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

Great sculpts with cool natural poses ! :heart:

2 Likes

@tpqz_draw Thank you glad you enjoy it.

Sketch done today during the ZBrusl Live.

Screenshot 2024-02-08 215002

4 Likes

Just saw the stream on youtube, very interesting 3d gesture sketch. Really like the life you manage to give to your sculpt.

2 Likes

Hey @tpqz_draw glad you watched.
What I am trying to do here is transfer a little bit of my 2d watercolor skatches to ZBrush, and I am having a lot of fun :laughing:

01_001

4 Likes

All of these sketches have great potential already :muscle: good exercise too :wink: thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Love your modeling work. I 'm just starting out in the Game Art business (1st semester at
Full Sail U, going for BS in Game Art), and I’ve gotten some inspiration from you on 3D modeling. Your models have nice, natural looking poses that have feeling and humanity. We won’t start that phase until April, I’m still learning the business and professionalism end of it. Thanks. Keep on practicing!
-----------------------James<

2 Likes

Hi @Jaime thank you very much! I`m having so much fun with these sketches :blush:

Hello @Jimimac821 Thank you for the kind words, I’m glad you feel that way when you see these studies, the natural aspect of things is something I’ve been trying to convey in my studies.
I don’t know if I’ll make it :laughing:, but the process is really fun.

This one is from my latest stream…

Untitled_001

4 Likes

3 Likes

Yesterday Live Sketch session

Untitled_001

4 Likes

Screenshot 2024-02-29 210442

3 Likes

Wonderful sculpts!! Love the loose yet accurate feel (if rhat makes any sense) :sunglasses::+1::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:!!

1 Like

Hello @Geert_Etcher_Melis , thank you. Most of these sketches are very flawed technically and I try as much as possible not to worry about that.
I also try to leave as open as possible for the viewer to complete the image.

Untitled ![Untitled|1000x562]

3 Likes

Sketch from my last ZBrush Live.

Untitled_001

2 Likes