ZBrushCentral

demon

Demon: Early WIP

[attach=37797]1.jpg[/attach]
[attach=37798]2.jpg[/attach]
[attach=37799]3.jpg[/attach]
[attach=37800]4.jpg[/attach]
[attach=37801]5.jpg[/attach]

I used base mesh ,made and rigged in 3DS MAX.

C&C and suggestions about a backgroud,detaills,armour and stuff are welcome.

Attachments

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Ooo and I know that the breasts are too low for a male.

Very good start.

10x (blagodaria :slight_smile: )

Who gave this only a 1 star rating!? That’s just downright nastiness!

This is good solid modeling.

Nice work mate, very nice indeed.

I gave you 5* to sort out that rating a bit :wink:

Thanx man :slight_smile: being appreciated feels as great as ever though it was never for the stars or something like that.

Updates are ready:
[attach=38214]dem.jpg[/attach]

C&C please.

Attachments

dem.jpg

[attach=38301]demon1.jpg[/attach]

well since the lack of interest is obvious I’vs desided that I’ll just keep updating untill there’s some crits or coments or untill someone aqusses me of spaming the forum :slight_smile:

Attachments

demon1.jpg

Average demon design… kick ass modeling! Great expression already in his face. You can definately feel the movement of his action.

Has a very greecian sculpture look to it. The jaw seems a bit too long though. The angle seems off at the edge of the jaw.

Beautiful anatomy, great model. I’m looking to more updates :slight_smile:

10x everybody :slight_smile: I’m glad you like it.And about the oddities in the face,well I’m working without symetry so that’s kind of an excuse.

Made some PS edits just for fun and finished the modeling,texture will be ready soon :slight_smile:
[attach=38351]Demon_wip_3.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Demon_wip_3.jpg

Great work tweaking this and intensifying/refining the details and anatomy :wink:

Very fine job indeed mate :+1: :+1: :+1:

My only crit, and it’s not a crit really, just a personal preference, is that I’d detail his hooves a tad maybe!? :smiley:

Had a birthday lately so I did very little since last update but here it is,the demon chess piece :slight_smile:
[attach=38653]demon_AF1.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

demon_AF1.jpg

Excellent job.