ZBrushCentral

Death Dealer

Hi everyone, this is the rendered 3D model of Death Dealer I made for Level52 Studios. The ‘demon’ ended up being my favorite part of the statue as he is basically ‘telling’ the story of pain and suffering of this scene while Death Dealer just calmly holds him there ready for the kill. I tried to make sure that the demons entire body language revealed he wasn’t going to get away, whether through the pointless hand reaching up or the toes tensed in fear. It’s a really rewarding storytelling exercise that I don’t get the privilege of doing much.
Thanks Chris and Brandon for the opportunity. The statue is up for PO by the way, go support these guys! (final product may differ slightly)

Also, shameless clickbait: there are more images (in 4k, no less!) on my Artstation (and a brand new instagram account that I have no idea how to use properly):

https://www.instagram.com/torresmo.3d/

Thanks for looking!

43 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed::+1::+1::ok_hand:

1 Like

Absolutely outstanding work! Just gorgeous! I can’t believe this hasn’t gotten more of a response. It is so well done!

1 Like

Stellar work. All of it is just fantastic.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words

superb

1 Like

Amazing

1 Like

Wow! This is excellent work! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

cool and brutal! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, glad you liked it.

Hi @Fabricio_Torres

Beautiful work! :+1: :smile: :+1:

Deadly Sculpt.Great expression.

1 Like

INCREDIBLE sculpt!!!

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

Awesome work, Congrats Fabricio!

1 Like

Thanks Andrew!

Frazetta would be proud, I wish to f*** he could have lived to see this medium take off!

that’s what we use to call outstanding ART, Great job

Wow! Very expressive! Crazy details! You rock!

Amazing work!!!
do you have the STL file to sell?

please!
let me know.

onemoerick@gmail.com

cya!