ZBrushCentral

Davy Jones

Hi Guys!
This is my new work created in z-brush 3.5. I hope you enjoyed!

Thank´s!

Peres

sweet piece of work you got going on here

Wow… brilliant…was it rendered in ZB as well?

Wow! Cool … :slight_smile: :+1:

Looks great, just like the movie version from memory, would much rather see an original piece at this level of skill, or at least a model of something that hasn’t been modeled already as this has, maybe a model based off of someone else’s concept.

Shader is looking cool
Nice work …

Wonderful work indeed.

Awesome man !! Congratz !

WOW…Great job, I love Davy Jones design and I can never get enough of it specially when it is done so wonderfully.

Cool, but why does it look so low res.?

pretty sick. not loving the texture on the key ring though.

Hi Guys!
Thank you all for your comments, I am very glad you like!:D:D:D:D:D
Thanks mjolnir, dagoned, magalhaes, Paul from, digital_3d, ScrapPile , sculptor.zb, SolidSnakexxx(render Mental Ray in 3ds Max 2010), renisance_x,

Image finished!

[DAVY_JONES2.jpg]

I hope you enjoyed

Thank´s

Peres

bravo! it looks just like the orginal.
why are certain parts so blurry though? it looks more like motion blur than DOF.

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: Well Done!

wao nice work i really like it very nice piece of render.can u pls show the wire frame of this

Yes please share with us the rendering procedure.
thanks great work

Cinoklu

www.cinokluarts.com
www.logomotionstudios.com

Why are some areas crisp but some really blurry and low res. looking? Some spots look like you put a radial blur on them. Is that to hide lack of detail or are you trying for some sort of effect? The modeling looks cool, don’t get me wrong, just wondering about your final render. Looks painterly or something, not like you were going for photo realism.

Hi Guys!
Thank you all for tips and reviews.
I’ll be posting more details of the model for you guys.

More details:

[DAVY_JONES6.jpg]DAVY_JONES11.jpg

Peres

PLZ post the making…would love to see it. :smiley:

Hi Antonio,
Very very nice work! Great render and excellent details!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: