ZBrushCentral

Dantert's Sketchbook

beautiful man! keep up the great work! :slight_smile:

Thank you!
This is pretty much finished for now XD I need to dedicate myself to write my thesis and to change subject for some time^^ The more I change the more I improve!

Here is another model that I made before the Exiled God and I finally managed to compose the renders in photoshop.
All the sculpting, retopology and baking is made in zbrush.
It’s just a simple thing that I made to try some new feature(not really that new XD) like the dynamesh, I’m very impressed it’s a really powerful tool, I will use it a lot!! :smiley:

Frontal moving zbc.jpg
Zbrushsculpt zbc.jpg
Zbrush4 zbc.jpg
Color zbc.jpg
Wireframe zbc.jpg

Any critique is welcome!!

Attachments

Zbrushsculpt zbc.jpg

I love the Giant forest coleopter its so beutifully done

Thank you!

Can I get a break down of your process I imagine it must have been tough to get some of the areas but I just cant belive how good it looks

You mean a walkthrough of the dynamesh sculpting? Or you want me to explain all the parts of the process to made it?

All the parts I love its look and would love to know how you achieved it. Im just hat kind of person who likes to understand how people go about making a project especially a good ine like this.

I made a quick workflow tutorial to explain the process, I hope it could help even if it’s really simple.
If you wanna know something more just ask!

mostro tutorial.jpg

Attachments

mostro tutorial.jpg

Thanks for the reply back its very informative :smiley:

This is a quick doodle i made today

Satir :smiley:

Satir 1 zbc.jpg

Attachments

Satir 1 zbc.jpg

I like it :slight_smile:

Thank you!! :smiley:

Really like the next gen oriental warrior guy he looks great, nice attention to anatomy in the torso bust too! and I really like where the faun (satir**) sorry :stuck_out_tongue: chick is headed! :slight_smile: keep em coming!

Ups yep it’s satyr XD or a faun XD I don’t know for now^^ I think she’s a satyr, a faun for me is more goat like :smiley:
Yeah I’m working a lot on my anatomy skills the torso was to test myself and then turned out to be a full character, I’m glad you like it!!

Overall great but I really love the horns and hairs. Kepp it up:+1:

Thanks!! The tecnique is really simple, for the horns you have to create a cone with the tube curve brush(insert) and then make some circles around the cone with a small/medium sized clay buildup,
the more you mess up the circle the more the horns will look cool XD, then you have to “connect” the circles up and down with the clay buidup and add some holes here and there, for the hair is a
dynameshed sphere sculpted with the buldup.
It may seems strange but it’s really fast to do ^^

A lot of clay buildup work :smiley: I like that brush!!

Here’s a cat like doodle I made in 40 minutes, testing my speed :smiley:

cattone2.jpg

This is a quick sketch I made yesterday^^ Something a little ambiguous maybe in some parts, I’ll put the mature sign just to be safe XD

Black widow doodle low.jpg

Black widow2 low.jpg

Attachments

Black widow doodle low.jpg

Black widow2 low.jpg

I’m back with a model I made for a MMO project with UE Interactive.
The concept is not mine but by a Concept artist of the studio named Wong.

Some wips first

Knight zbrush wip completo.jpg
As you can see I worked only on the left part of the model exept for the cape, so the right part is lowpoly or just a sketch.
Knight close up wip.jpg

The final model is divided in pieces, gauntlets, helmet, torso and legs for a total of 6500 tris.
I used a diffuse, normal, specular, gloss and alpha maps, 512x512 for the helmet and gauntlets each and 1024x1024 for legs and torso each.

Knight turn piccola logo.jpg
Knight Close up front piccola logo.jpg

I hope you like it!

Attachments

Knight Close up front piccola logo.jpg

Knight close up wip.jpg

Knight turn piccola logo.jpg

Knight zbrush wip completo.jpg