ZBrushCentral

danitchu Sketchbook (tutorial Pg 4)

How much time does the sculpt take, from start to finish?

Holy Smokes! This is mindblowing. Archs are amazing. Thanks for the breakdown as well :slight_smile:

Really interesting piece.
Thank you for the breakdown.
I am looking forward to the new Zbrush release so I can start using keyshot without their logo on the render :).
It’s good to see users that know how to use it already.

Hey Buddies!
As you well know i’ve been involved with the beta team for the amazing new Zbrush 4r7, was really cool and i think they have really cool new features like Zmodeler or the bridge between keyshot and Zbrush.
Anyway i would like to share here things i did for them , hope you like it!

betapictures_danitchuZ.jpg0c1-leonaPhoto1_danitchu.jpg0c2-leonavistas.jpgorcwarrior.jpgpriest.jpg

Attachments

0c1-leonaPhoto1_danitchu.jpg

0c2-leonavistas.jpg

betapictures_danitchuZ.jpg

beta2Robot2_danitchu.jpgbeta2Robot.jpg

Hey guys!!
I wold like to share with you something i did for the book “behind the pixels” , the tutorial i did is more about the creative process so thats the reason why i share the concept i did as well, probably will be interesting for you.
Also i would like to show you in this video how i did the hair with fibermesh.
Hope you like it!!

image3-EtsukoRender.jpg

<iframe width="720" height="475" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mobIAJS7yPU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen

Untitled-3b1a.jpgimage3-EtsukoRender.jpg

1 Like

Love the sculpt; very nice! Thanks for sharing!

-Joseph

This is amazing! Great job. :smiley:

Really Cool sculpt:+1:!!!

Really interesting, the way you put all those pieces together and made it work. :slight_smile:

Fascinating piece, this.

epic

Really cool fibermesh hair demo, I have a question are you using the clipping brush to cut the bottom of your hair. Whatever tool your using to do that is really smart way to control the ends of your hair clumps. Really cool looking character to nice work. :smiley:

Still picking my jaw up from the floor! That bust of the royal girl (I assumed royal or priestess of some kind) is just amazing! I love every detail in the piece!

Stunning

Hey, congrats! You made top row. :slight_smile:

congrats! Great job.

really nice man!

Wow!! Thanks for the Toprow i love the way you did to see both in the same icon, you make my day hehe. And thanks for your comments guys :slight_smile:
Blight Feeder , Yeah man i used “Clipcurve tool” to cut the bottom of the hair hehe

You did a fantastic job! like your work and nice toprow, any breakdown?

I like it,Be my girlfriend:D