ZBrushCentral

creature

You’ve been busy!

Cool stuff you’re churning out. :slight_smile:

Your work is realy playfull, i can tell your having fun, and it looks realy cool.

Here’s a work in progress, been a bit more serious about the modelling on this one, any crits on base face are more than welcome. As for animation, well… I’ll get there some day :stuck_out_tongue:

[Face-WIP1.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘51047’,‘Face-WIP1.jpg’,1,0))

Cheers!

Sup all, here’s my latest, “The Windmill”. Enjoy!

[The-Windmill-lowrez.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘51088’,‘The-Windmill-lowrez.jpg’,1,0))

cheers!

I really love this artwork series, it has a unique and charming style of art. Rfreshing too, i like how its evolved over time :+1: :+1:

i agree. at first glance, i thought it was wierd, but then as i checked out all the images, i thought this is really cool. you have a way of making simple shapes with vibrant color textures stand out and your compostion is fantastic. you make it seem that this is a real world. a surreal world.

yeah, i do like the textures they are very rich in color, the hill texture just is amazing, everythings amazing

i love your work. the whole feeling of the art is amazing. keep up the good work!

I absolutely crave your foresty designs!
But i must say the z sphere doods are a little bit of a let down. Anyway you could detail them and give them character? little forest trolls, elfs,anything?

Please post your [color=Black]tree materials, alphas and textures, it would be a great help!
:smiley:
Thanks a lot! :smiley:

Keep walking…

Hey everybody! Thanks for all the comments, and sorry for late replies… I was quite busy at the moment (just got accepted in Med-school!). Anyways, now I have much less stress and more free time, and will probably be posting more.

Yari Jindou: I’m very happy you like this art series, I’ll try to keep evolving it as well! Thanks!
pixmaker: Thank you very much for the comments! You have no idea how happy it makes me to be told good things about my composition!
Yari Jindou: Thanks a lot!
JamesPeacock: Thank you very much!
Manslaughter: Glad you like! Although, I’m not too sure about giving the zcritters too much character, I’ll give it a try, but my style (traditional also) involves characters with few characteristics, but who add a lot of life to the work, so as the viewer adds a bit of imagination as well. But I will take you comment in consideration, and perhaps make some changes. Thank you!
dani_z3: Hi dani_z3, I might be making a tutorial of this some day, so stay tuned! Would love to help.

More coming soon!