ZBrushCentral

Crania Anatomica Filigre (3D printed)

thanks! I think I got an invite from them actually a while back when I first started the project. The service bureaus came out of the wood work looking to help once the project took off. Seems everybody wants a piece of the action ;). So far I’m planning on using Shapeways & Ponoko. Need to print over 1000 of these!

Kraftwurx.com handels giant orders well. My experience with SW was not the best. I was over charged, then refunded, then shipped the wrong model, then charged again, then refunded. So I am open to other service providers.

actual pic of the Binary “skull inside a skull” edition

binary.jpg

and now also in silver

silver.jpg

Very cool work! did you cast it in sliver your self or can you recommend a place to do the 3d print + casting?:slight_smile:

Best
Daniel

thanks Daniel- had the pattern & casting work done through Shapeways

I’d like to share my latest project Anatomica di Revoutis in honor of the 3rd Industrial Revolution. The piece is kinetic & fully 3D printed (the wings are 75 separate pieces printed in their entirety as a single working mechanical assembly). I was fortunate enough to have some of the biggest names in the industry participate in my video including software developers, 3d printer manufacturers, service providers, art aficionados, & design houses (see end of video for their contributions). Hope you like…give me a vote if you do! :slight_smile: (follow link to view the project)

Anatomica-Revolutis-2.jpg

Wow! beautiful. :+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Fantastic!

thanks here’s some more pics form the project

Phoenix-Revolutis-cpyrt.jpgcrooked-cairn-cpyrt.jpgcrania-revolutis2-cpyrt.jpgcrania-revolutis4.jp-cpyrt.jpgiphone-case2.jpg6-primitives-chain.jpgpapercraft.jpg

Wow! Really nice work there. Maybe you could follow in the footsteps of Faberge. He made eggs, you can make skulls. :smiley:

Fantastic work! the detail is beautiful.