ZBrushCentral

Concept Design Academy

ZBCThumb1.jpg

You can also see some sample videos I created for the class here…

[vv]20321014[/vv]
[vv]20229711[/vv]

Registration for the summer quarter is now open and we have a few spots left. If your interested in the class you can find more info and register here…
http://www.conceptdesignacad.com/3101.html

Attachments

Alien_demo_web.jpg

Great work, watched your videos. I like the way you make thumbnail comps in Photoshop from variations of the same speed sculpt render. Great workflow, very creative.

:+1:

Nice one Bryan !

• S

Wicked Nice!

I love the designs, nice work man XD

i was just waiting to see this up on Zcentral after lurking through creaturespot.com for almost a year,thats where i first saw this. mos def top row. saw ur beta test monster concepts for Zb4 and your concept class and something. i love everything you make man! inspirational! youre blog is crazy sick, seen alotta youre stuff there man. amazing… :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Awesome sculpts! Thanks for sharing :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: !

Beautifull design! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

very sick, thanks for posting the video. and the render at the top is great.

Epic sculpts

Hi Bryan,
Fantastic concept of alien! I loved the texture of the eyes. You could share the step by step in Photoshop?:+1: :+1: :+1: :wink:

EricShawn- Thank you. It’s a fun process, try it out.
SIWEB- Thanks Simon, that last creature maquette you did looked great!
Mahlikus The Black- Thanks!
AjdinBarucija- Thanks man.
3dkid- Glad you enjoy the work. Thanks for the kind words.
Etcher- Thank you.
ROXE- Thank you.
truedeja- Thanks Jason.
Sparky3d- Thanks man.
Cristian Rio- Thanks Cristian. The eye is a combination of polypainting, a photo and some painting in photoshop. I share the render and photoshop process with in class demos, a video, and supporting files. I need to leave some tips for the students that take the class though ;).

Here is a simple turnaround of the final bust before polypainting. In class we also cover preparing a sculpt for rapid prototyping.

alien_views_web.jpg

Amazing man!
I always enjoy your concepts! Thanks for share :wink:

Another update! your a monster. I see you as well have little time for sleep. =)

You rock Bryan!
Keep them comming!

Cheers!

Very nice concept and model!
Thx for sharing!

Best regards,

Hi Bryan !!! nice work mate, keep it up!!

this looks amazing bryan. it’s always a pleasure to see your work.

-r

Very cool concepts and thanks for sharing the videos, very inspiring :wink:
The combo zb + psd seems to be the right weapon of choice for this kind of stuff :slight_smile:

Fantastic ! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
thank for the videos !