ZBrushCentral

Cold Blood Killer

Hi everyone. A few days ago an idea of modeling a head came up into my head. I’ve never done it before so it was quite a challenge for me to model it right. I didn’t use any blueprints though, I only used a mirror to model all the forms correctly. I created the base mesh in 3ds max. Now it’s just a WIP. I still need to add a lot of details,make both lips look more realistic and do a lot of many other things. I just wanted to hear some constructive criticism at this stage. Well, I hope it’s not that bad as for a first head:) Any suggestions on creating diffuse coloration? Is it better to do it in Zbrush or Photoshop?

[attach=152877]glowa.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

glowa.jpg

Here’s another render. I’ve added some skin pores and wrinkles and refined the shape of the chin a little bit. Any suggestions?

[attach=153038]4.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

4.jpg

Here’s the latest render. If there’s enough detail I will try to make a texture now, I would be grateful for some opinions and suggestions.

[attach=153204]Cold Blood Killa.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Cold Blood Killa.jpg

Another update though noone’s ever responded. Well I hope it’s going to be different now. What do You think about it? Does it have any chance to look realistic with good render and textures?

Attachments

headconan.jpg

I think its a good start, however I do feel that the mouth region connected to both upper lip and lower lip looks a bit flat. Perhaps some volume and muscles around that region can improve it. His eyelids needs to be emphasized more as well, it needs to wrap around the eyes a bit more. There is too much of the eyes shown at the moment. Overall good start:+1: keep it up!
<input id=“gwProxy” type=“hidden”><!–Session data–><input onclick=“jsCall();” id=“jsProxy” type=“hidden”>

Thanks for the reply. Well, I’m not gonna work on it no more anyway. I decided to model a new head and notice more details. The eyelids seem to be the biggest problem right now so I’m trying to focus on them while modeling the new one.