ZBrushCentral

Clone Trooper and Massiff Collectibles

Star wars: Clone Trooper and Massiff creature 3D print ready
Complete work done in Zbrush. It was really fun to work on Massiff Creature. I learned a lot. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Full Video on my YOUTUBE channel live section

pankaj-kumar-key

11 Likes

Great job on this piece!
Thank you for sharing!

Wow, this sculpt of a Clone Trooper and Massiff creature is incredibly detailed and well-crafted. The attention to detail in the armor and weapons of the Clone Trooper is impressive, and the fierce expression on the Massiff’s face is truly lifelike. The dynamic pose of the two figures together adds an extra layer of realism to the piece. Great job on this incredible Star Wars sculpture! :blush:

wow …many thanks for your all word…they made my day…I am really happy that you like it.:heart::heart:

1 Like

Thanks a lot.Glad you like it.

Agree with all comments :clap: :slight_smile:
Jaime

1 Like

wow…so many good responses. I am really happy that everyone likes it​:heart::heart:. this creature was really challenging for me. I was very nervous at starting…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Hey, I havnt used this website before so im unsure the best way to get in touch with you. But id like to hire you for a commission, please email [email protected] if you still do commissioned work.

1 Like

Hi,
I have already messaged you in your mail. please check