ZBrushCentral

Citriks Art

The opening credits of WestWorld is AMAZING!!! Thanks a lot for sharing.

hey can you please freeze all your motor functions

amazing won’t be enough i am always see the opening even if i can skip it in every new Episode

thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing your very excellent work and your insight into how you create it.

Westworld Intro Titles S1/S2
The “piano arm”

This model was used in the sequence for the first and second seasons of the title.

Modeled and sculpted by Jessica Hurst
https://www.artstation.com/calixel

WW_arm_01.jpg
WW_arm_02.jpg
ww_arm_01.jpg

Attachments

WW_arm_01.jpg

WW_arm_02.jpg

ww_arm_01.jpg

I have been doing 15 minute speed sculpts in zBrush to improve speed and accuracy when it comes down to laying down the broader shapes and anatomical land marks.
This was such a fun character to sculpt, I had to take it further and bring it to life with color.
It was also a fun way to participate in Grassetti’s #sculptityourself monthly theme challenge.

Sculpted in zBrush
Textures in Substance Painter
Rendered in V-ray for Maya
Concept by Mohammad Chowdhury

AquaticAlien_1080_square_01.jpg
AquaticAlien_1080_square_02.jpg
AquaticAlien_1080_square_03.jpg
AquaticAlien_1080_square_04.jpg
AquaticAlien_1080_square_05.jpg
AquaticAlien_1080_square_06.jpg
AquaticAlien_1080_square_07.jpg
AquaticAlien_1080_square_08.jpg

My first post of 2020. One of my goals this year is to push my skills as a modeler and expand into the natural disciplines that follow such as texturing, shading, grooming and lighting.

One major goal for this piece was to focus on grooming and push its boundaries and use it as much as possible for various aspects of the model. In this case, the grooming tool of choice was Ornatrix for Maya. The model was created with Maya, Zbrush, Marvelous, and Wrap3. Texturing was done using Substance Painter and rendered with Vray Next for Maya.

The idea was loosely inspired on a concept by Jonathan Fletcher.