ZBrushCentral

Citizen Takai

cool looking helmet.keep it up.:wink:

I love your females , Awesome Stuff!!

Thank you Malikeena :slight_smile:

RFord071815.jpg
RFord.602.JPG
RFord.606.jpg

I have not posted any images in a while.
So here is a likeness quick study.

Very good, my ultimate goal is to be able to sculpt such likenesses. Keep up the good work!

Thank you roanfarley :slight_smile:

I have to admit it that I don’t know her. But based on my observation of your earlier work, some good progress with female head sculpting there Takai. It’s definitely harder to depict the softer, gentler contours of female and child forms. Good job, I say :slight_smile:

Thank you Gulkan :slight_smile: I work really hard to try to improve.

This is a fairly quick fan art concept of a Warframe person. Its a game that features space ninjas from the future.

looks just great.keep it up.:slight_smile:

Thank you Diablo :slight_smile: I will be making more of these guys, they are fun and let you explore shapes.

Here is another Warframe fan-art concept bust. I call this one “Nibiru” (lol, Planet X!)

WarFrame_Concept_01_SM_Takai.JPG

just amazing stuff!!!

nice & neat hard surface work.:wink:

really cool! love it!

Thank you iXaarii, Diablo, and xada !
Really Motivating words :]

I wanted to break away from doing A and T poses for a June and half of July…
there is something really fun about going sculpting asymmetry, you get to make some dynamic figures.
You do many things twice, so you to do 2X the exercise many parts.
The faces were done in symmetry and broke the symmetry at later stages, then added to the figure.

I used the project mannequins, and just focused on the pose right off the bat. They are in order of creation, and I wanted to just make a figure and make a prop with ZModel Brush. They were done for pure practice, so they are quick and rough, different techs were tried.

Hope you enjoy them!

Statue2E.511_Takai_LG.jpg

Statue2D.557W_Takai.JPG

Lucky_Girl_V4_Takai_LG.JPG

Wraith_Girl_V2_Single_Takai.JPG

Wraith_Girl_V2_Takai.jpg

Attachments

Tennis_Doll_Takai.jpg

I hope I MA’s these correctly:

Statue6D_Whit.646F_Takai.jpg

Statue08_White.628_Takai.JPG
Statue08_White_CL_Takai.634.JPG

Statue07_White.614_Takai.jpg

Statue_11.667_F_Takai.JPG

Statue_11_JW.671_Takai.JPG

Quick Process:

Norihiro Yagi’s illustrations and his manga “Claymore” are very dear to my heart. One of the characters from the manga named “Priscilla” is a fantastic villain. Got inspired by the notion of creating her in Zbrush and made a weekend project of it. Rendered in Keyshot Bridge.
Hope you enjoy!