ZBrushCentral

Chris benoit

Hi folks,
i m posting the latest work after such a long period of time.Bt definitely great updates and work from all the artists around here…this latest project which i did in the memory of WWE superstar CHRIS BENOIT.this is the intro of his famous fight with WWE champion RANDY ORTON.zbrush and 3dsmax (for lighting and rendering the skull)all the textures were made in zbrush .i used different render passes,compiled them in photoshop and mostly made my own matcaps for the render process. so here i m with this fight intro…:slight_smile: .

i hope you people will like it.:+1:
eeeee.jpg

Attachments

zbrush2a.jpg

sil.jpg

sil.jpg

chrisa.jpg

wipa.jpg

zbrush3a.jpg

wipa.jpg

skullsculp.jpg

BELT.jpg

skull.jpg

silrandy.jpg

ee copy.jpg

Nice work…:smiley:
havent followed WWE … so i have no idea about CHRIS BENOIT…RIP…
I really liked the skull render u just added…

YES… i like what you did here! GREAT JOB!

can you tell a bit whats the story about? …i don´t know chris benoit…
is this a personal project?

Great sculpts! I really like the anatomy, it looks a bit stylized but I think it is a totally cool look that you have. Very nice rhythm in the torsos!

Ugh, he killed his whole family and himself, why on earth would you want to do something in memory of him?
At any rate, first-class modeling skills.

I like ur character …good job:lol:

okay…a few things…

eddie guerrero was latino heat…not benoit…benoit was the canadian crippler…whiich is ironically appropriate considering the following:

he murdered his wife and 7 year old disabled son…then hung himself…

however great a wrestler he was (and he was great and i was a fan) the minute that happened all of that was erased…

so i can’t say i agree with the subject matter and don’t believe benoit should be recieving any tributes

however the work is top notch…and you captured the feel of randy orton nearly perfectly…the face is a little off however

ivar_sn; Thanks for the comment.:+1:
O/MI; yes man this was a personal project,chris benoit had his own era in the wwe he was a superstar and has been world’s wrestling champion.i just wanted to capture the mood of his fight with one of his biggest rival randy orton…
nickz; Thanks man,you have great sculpting skills within you.:+1:
Joopson; That was an incident which occured in his life,whether he was responsible or not bt he has been the fan,so i just wanted to recapture the mood here.
3d70mohamedaly; Thanks man.really appreciate that.:slight_smile: :+1:
robo3687; Thanks . As i mentioned earlier that i wanted to capture the mood of his fight here,everybody somewhere must have done something wrong in his or her life,so that doesn’t mean that as a person one can’t pay a tribute,michael jackson or any third person might did unacceptable things,but still artists are paying them tributes, one can’t point out the personal opinions of everyone,so again this was personal subject matter.:+1:

Great rendering skills man,i like the anatomy very much.:wink: keep rocking maaan…top notch.

wow !!! This is amazing man… Really liked the attitude on chris… U captured it perfectly… Great body toning… Also the material is pretty good… As a child a used to hate chris bcoz he used to win fights by cheat…hehehe… But here m liking it a lot. Great art = top row !

good show.

I HAVE to chime in. This is a really great job on the model… BUT… this is VERY sad to see someone pay tribute to a DIRT BAG such as this. Please, I am asking you as a father, and one that works with Special Needs children, TAKE THIS THREAD DOWN. Honoring some peice of filth as this man was, debate it all you want, he was DISGUSTING… this is just not right AT ALL.

As robo3687 said… he murdered his wife and 7 year old disabled son…then hung himself…

-kmkenpo

kmkenpo- i had no idea, i was just talking about the art being good.
Thats sad now I hear it, hes no hero of mine either…

Thanks for stopping by guys,but wait,the project was to show the legacy of this wrestler and i wanted to capture that.this is nothing related to his personal life,and i m not asking anyone to take him as their role model or something.this was all abt his fight show with rival randy orton.well i havn’t said that he was my rolemodel,please let the one to show the art.

Hey Romil, how have you been? Glad to see your new stuff!

Man, this is great! I love the sculpt/polypaint and presentation! Great work on the anatomy; great flow and weight! Cool skull render too.

I must add that I do not know WWE very well, I can only look and judge these images from what I see here (scrolling down and reading some of the comments made me understand the tragedy behind Chris B)

romilkchoprazb said “…but wait,the project was to show the legacy of this wrestler…”

I am so sorry t be the on to try and make the comments SO LOUDLY… it just gets under my skin. There was an article on Yahoo news or some such a month or so ago. The MMA guy, immediately gave God the glory, and repeatedly told te fans that God was the one responsible for the gifts he had recieved. I went NUTS when the writer of the article, COMPLETELY mis-informed the public of what the MMA guy had said, twisting the words and leaving things out.

This type of thing here, as GOOD as you are, the artist who made these images, this type of representation of pathetically sad person such as Chris Benoit… I am sorry, but this should be taken down. If the Moderators won’t do it, then YOU should have the common decency to do so.

Please, again, this is a wonderful job of modelling, but the subject matter SHOULD have been thought about in MUCH greater detail. He MURDERED his wife and son for goodness sake. Why are you trying to honor this? Give it some thought, I know you will do the right thing.

Thank you for listening to me rant about this… it is VERY near and dear to my heart.

-kmkenpo

You should burn every Michael Jackson CD ever made, blow up every Roman Polanski DVD, and don’t forget to sneak into Germany and burn every picture, portrait and statue of Hitler too. Its a free country, and as long as there is freedom of speech, let him be. Great work on the sculpts.

This is a forum about art, stop jumping in about how disgusted you are and leave the guy be.

kaisasose…I live in Germany and please believe me - there are NO Hitler statues…

you watched to much tv…from world war II…

i dont know this wrestler …and thats for shure a tragic story…

wow, those 2 guys are looking great. Benoit’s likeness is head on accurate there, i don’t know about randy orton though.

Really excellent job on Mr. Benoit!

Too bad that he went completely nuts and well…you know…

Great hommage though! :smiley: