ZBrushCentral

Carnage (Fan-Art)

I want to introduce one of the evilness and deadly characters that I recently sculpted, made totally in ZBrush and inspired on the Marvel comic books of Carnage this character is trying to act over one other iconic character sculpted who represent it, the legendary lady dead. I hope you like it!!

12 Likes

No words…other than:outstanding!!

1 Like

Thank you very much for the comment Predator I really appreciate your words

Nice work

1 Like

Excellent work!

1 Like

Thank you very much for the comments guys!!! really nice words

Fine work on your Carnage (fan-art) @MiguelLeonardo3D
Pose, colors, details…bravo! :clap:small_orange_diamond:clap:small_orange_diamond:clap:

Jaime

Thank you, thank you very much, Jaime I really appreciate your words!!!

This is really amazing. My mind is blown away :wink:

Thank you very much for the comments, here more images of the sculpt

Carnage_Color_Z14 Carnage_Color_Z15 Carnage_Color_Z16 Carnage_Color_Z17 Carnage_Color_Z18

Amazing work, the detail is insane !! top row!!

Hello Everybody, Here some images of Carnage sculpture taken directly from Zbrush to show or expose more details of the sculpting process, Just a basic material from the software the brush, the light and the shadows.

1 Like

Incredible! As a carnage fan myself I love that you absolutely did justice to the character. The axe pose is my favorite

1 Like

Thank you very much for your comment GOLDWATERS, I glad that my work satisfying you as a fan of the character, that makes me feel proud

This is an aboslute wonderful sculpt. Would love to have this piece as a sculpture standing on my desk. Can I ask you if you sculpted the model directly in pose?
Great work Miguel :+1:

1 Like

Thank you very much, KC-PRODUCTION I`m glad that you like it!! nice words!!! about your question, yes I always sculpt the character in the pose, for me, es very important take a long time playing with the pose when I feel happy with the dynamic, the silhouette, the composition and proportion the detail process is pure flow!!

Lovely! And i really enjoy your work! You have a great style!