ZBrushCentral

Canvas Color Palette (zb3.1 & zb3.5)

The update to ZB 4.0 is done. Made a new thread for it as suggested by marcus_civis.

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?p=737634#post737634

Thanks!

I’m a little unclear on how you put this on the interface. Can you drag the entire control palette over, or do you have to move each button one by one?

Hi Gareee,

You should first use the ZB4.0 version which you can download here. In regards to the buttons, yes, you have to drag them one-by-one to the new location as detailed here. As far as I know you cannot move more than one UI item at a time.

Thanks. I was referring to the new version.

I wanted to redo my UI anyway, and have it in place now. I still need to create the shortcuts.

This looks like a real time saver. Thanks!

Holy molly, This is exactly what i been looking for long time ego. So cool man u r Canvas color palette is awesome. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:). Before i using manual paint on plane and snap shot the canvas so much pain in ass. Well this saves lot of time and pretty straight forward. So here some suggestion you might already know but in-case just would like to share. U know the color palette are fixed color once we choose, would handy if that changes manually when ever we want the color instead of fixed. like the Zbrush 2 palettes we can change color any time we want. Cheers Dude.:slight_smile:

If I’m understanding correctly, you would like to update a swatch after you have pasted it to the canvas?

If that’s the case, any time you hit the same swatch number, and as long the the top/bottom, left/right, horizontal/vertical buttons are the same, a new color will replace the old.

O yeah we can change later as well. I didn’t see that. that’s really handy. thanks dude.:+1:

Just curious have you got any script on Morph UV painting. Like paint on UV layout in morph. Default Z brush wont allow you to paint on. Cheers

I don’t have a UV painting script. If I ever need to paint on the flattened geometry, I paint basic regions in 3D, then create a 2D texture ( Tool:Texture Map:New From Polypaint ), then open it in Photoshop and paint.

is there a way to have it always load my color palette file when i start zbrush??

If you create a palette in an empty document, you can save it as your startup document “Document:Save As Startup Document”. Once you re-launch ZBrush the palette should be visible.

ok thanks

On OSX 4r8 the panel doesnt show below the color picker but stays in Zplugin menu with a extra column to the right null1-null8. Is this way it wont fit in the left column below the color picker?

Im kinda new to zbrush and just got started