ZBrushCentral

Callahan Sketchbook

That is some impressive work there man! The models look so clean and crisp.

What was your workflow like??

The only problem I have with this is the Baroness’ hair isn’t reacting properly according to her pose. Other than that, I love it.

wicked cool!
it would be sweet if you have some bullets in mid-flight between them!
keep up the good work!

That’s awesome!

Great modeling and posing. :+1:

I…am…amazed…at what one can do…with Zbrush and lots of skills. Top row is the only place these cool characters are meant to be place at :sunglasses: :+1:

Very nice sculpting! :+1:
Top row after 5 hours :wink:

The action poses are great :+1: :+1:

Congratulations on the top row.

DAGN!!!

Amazing :+1: :+1: :+1:

Great job!!!

Can almost smell the leather and the sweat on the
Baroness. Very erotic.
More thing violent with leather please!!!

after seeing this, i think eevryone on here should quit using zbrush lol. fantastic.

Looks cool, but you need to ground the scene. More importantly you need mass, weight is not depicted. The potential is very interesting. :wink:

:sunglasses:
really dynamic poses, and super modeling… except the stuffs around the leg of the guy which looks like you forgot to add some details on :stuck_out_tongue: the rest is flawless! :+1:
(I even wanna give you one more: :+1: :wink: )

Great models and pose! :+1:

wow … really great work

Awesome!

Amazing work man! Snake eyes was one of my favorite GI Joe as well. Great detailing man! :cool:

i’ve already left a comment on here but i just had a second look and i have to say… HOLY ****ING CRAP DUDE!!! do you do this for a liveing? :smiley:

This is so great. I can feel the action. Really nice sculpt. Would you mind sharing the WIP / wire frame ?

These images have a lot of punch to them. Riveting stuff. :+1:

It’s very impressive Art. Very good cloths sculpting.

I like the camera blur too it’s new for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Welldone bro.