I´m very happy to announce thatCalipers Master v2 unofficial plugin has been released!
The main purpose of this plugin is to boost Zbrush artists productivity when designing any kind of project for 3D printing or prototyping. In this version I´ve added many new tools and features I hope you will find usefull.
With this version of Calipers Master you can:
- Set any size and unit while working on zbrush friendly sizes (e.g. Unify or imported meshes).
- Set Caliper with two clicks (Set start point, set end point) to increase your precision when measuring wall thickness etc…
- Bounding Box Utilities [LIST]
- Bounding Calipers. Easily depict the bounding box size on any axis. (Visible or All options available)
- Calibrated XYZ Size. Update and Resize your subtools with real size measurements and units
- X Y Z constrain modes will force your calipers to follow the X, Y or Z axis
- Distance Mode. Next Calipers will start from the last ending point. Ideal to measure curved surfaces
- Bone Caliper. Set a caliper using the last two calipers center points. Ideal to find pivot centers for non symetrical objects
<iframe align=“middle” allowfullscreen=“true” frameborder=“0” height=“672” mozallowfullscreen=“true” src=“https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/10ndIc4YCgW7TI_1Xl5_hUtN4w-Xqv-BW8wFMqfh6Wzw/embed?start=true&loop=true&delayms=3000” webkitallowfullscreen=“true” width=“680”></iframe>
Here is the first video using Calipers Master to Hollow models for 3D print
<iframe width=“1280” height=“720” src=“https://www.youtube.com/embed/IStrijmYEKE?autoplay=0&loop=1&vq=hd1080” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
More videos soon…
Stay tune for discounts and new releases on hazardbrush.xyz