ZBrushCentral

BOOK OF SCULPTs

Thank you for that Takai, you are very kind.

This whole thread is one big masterpiece. Good job mate!

amazing top row

A commmission work.
Batman, from the upcoming movie!
was really fun to make this one!

batmanvS_01.jpg
batmanvS_01a.jpg
batmanvS_03.jpg
batmanvS_02.jpg
batmanvS_04.jpg

Attachments

batmanvS_03.jpg

1 Like

A Sculpt i did for the latest 3d Artist Magazine Tutorial.
indianClay_04.jpg
indianClay_02a.jpg
indianClay_01.jpg
indianClay_01a.jpg
indianClay_02.jpg
indianClay_03.jpg

Attachments

indianClay_01.jpg

indianClay_02.jpg

indianClay_03.jpg

indianClay_04.jpg

1 Like

Sculpt i did for XM Studios.
I have to say, this sculpture is very dear to my heartā€¦ well, more than othersā€¦
The reason behind this,ā€¦its just becouse while i was working on her,ā€¦i was passing through very difficult timesā€¦,.
making this project a big challenge, to my mind and heart, ā€¦
where i had to keep focus, persevere and just try to convince my self,ā€¦to be ok.

Im very grateful and i have to give special Thanks to Ang and XM Studios,
for all their patience and support they gave, through this difficult times.

SheThor_00aa.jpg
SheThor_00b.jpg
SheThor_01.jpg
SheThor_01a.jpg
SheThor_04.jpg
SheThor_04a.jpg
SheThor_05a.jpg
SheThor_06a.jpg

Attachments

SheThor_00b.jpg

SheThor_01.jpg

SheThor_04.jpg

SheThor_04a.jpg

SheThor_05a.jpg

1 Like

Your Jane Foster Thor looks great! I especially like the version with the helmet!

Im glad you like it Derek.
Thank you for that. I really appreciate it my friendā€¦
Thank you again

Nice powerful poses and intricate details on your models. I also really like your Jane Foster Thor sculpts - particularly the one with the helmet. Congrats on making the top row! :+1:

Congrats for well deserved TOP ROW!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
I always wondered how you pose your extreme complex projects. Could you please make some breakdown on this topic?

All the best!

Thank you,
yes well, i try to use every tool i canā€¦

Every project is different, so i always study and analize the sculpt itself and the pose i want to do,
then i aproach it the best way i can, using specific resources.

From a Zspheres Rig, to normal transpose.
I hope later on i have the time to make a nice tutorial =) ā€¦

Thank you gain!

Hey Caleb, Warchief and Thor have beautiful dynamic poses congratulations :wink:

great work manā€¦congratulations

wow stunning work

congrats!

A loooot of work and love in this sculture Caleb.

I have been following you wips an I know that this was a help for you in you in your live.

I hope you get all the success you must have.

Bests wishes Z-artisan!:smiley:

Thank you my friends, you all are very kind, thank you ā€¦ im glad people like it.

I will continue the hard workā€¦ and keep making people happy.

I really love the Indian. On all of them Iā€™m amazed at all the details. The feathers and hair frizz, etc. I donā€™t know how you do all that, but itā€™s surely impressive.

Incredible art! Itā€™s obvious a lot of work went into little details, even just in the poses. Very inspiring, thanks for posting.

My name is Luis, im from Uruguay south america, and start to use zbrush again a few weeks ago, acctually i knew this program a few years ago, but i buy a digital tablet and i start again whith it, and i spend a lot of time surfing the web looking for tutorials, inspiration, etc, and i must to say, that i never see, until now, a work like this, i have no words to describe how amazing this work is, i only wish some day can do something, just approach, like this, i realy realy congratulation!! sorry my english!!