ZBrushCentral

blush's Sketchbook

Some Diablo fan-art in the form of Azmodan.

Started on it back when Blizzard held the Heroes of the Storm fan-art contest, but was never happy with the result back then. So I decided to revisit him and give him some more love. :slight_smile:

Very cool work :smiley: Congrats!

Quick little evening doodle, might continue working on it at some point… time will tell :slight_smile:
angryDude_doodle_sub500k.jpg

that’s just fibermesh? if so, wow! awesome result man. so natural

this is very cool to look at. Amazing job!

guztaluz: Yup, it’s only fibermesh :slight_smile: thanks

Juan Carlos Franco: Thanks :slight_smile:

what material is that please? looks cool! :slight_smile:

Oliveiro: It’s zbro_viewport_skin2. He has a bunch of cool ones on his website http://luckilytip.blogspot.se/

Hello! It’s been a while since I updated my thread here with some of my stuff… so… here we go :slight_smile:

A sculpt that started of with a moodboard I got from a friend, took a darker turn after I listened to some H.P. Lovecraft audiobooks on the commute to work.

refine_v020_500k.jpg

zbrush_viewport_003.jpg

A quick little selfie… :wink:

selfie4_500k.jpg

So I took part in Artstation’s The Journey challange, and here’s my submisssion.

face.jpg

lots of great work in here! i really like your “selfie”.

congrats on finishing your journey entry, looks great! i assumed that was a pre rendered scene, maybe i should mess around with marmoset some more.

Damn cool! Great stuff.

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

spitty: Do it :slight_smile: Marmoset is nice… ofcourse you don’t have all the fancy options one might be used too (me personally coming from vray/arnold/zbrush BPR) but I’ve really come to love it.
Wish I would have had some more time to spend on her surroundings, started with the environment about 1½ hours before deadline, so that was a bit of a fail from my side… but hey… you live and learn, maybe next time :slight_smile:

Love,love,love this piece .Top row for atmosphere alone ,not to mention your awesome sculpt ,you put me in that dungeon with her .
Good job,top row all the way. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

great work …good luck