ZBrushCentral

-Blade-

-Blade-

Happy Friday everyone !

First of all I wanted to say wow this site is just absolutely amazing and it took me 1 mintute to upload my images which was quite heavy before to behonest since I always spam a lot with images. But this is just great thank you Pixologic Team fot this update.

Here is a new is a new side project next to work and doodles I am creating recently. Saw this great concept by Evgeny Yurichev and was always a big fan of Blade. Plan is to now do also the realistic version of this one. So we have a stylized and realistic version which will cover different workflows.

For more images check them out on artstation:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Pmno3B

Have a great weekend everyone and happy sculpting!.

Blade_Logo

20 Likes

Would love to also share more images and breakadown, I have also created a MarmosetViewer Version which can be seen on my arstation:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Pmno3B

Have a great weekend everyone and happy sculpting!.

kenny-carmody-blade-mayascreengrabs-1002 kenny-carmody-blade-npr-1004 kenny-carmody-blade-npr-1005 kenny-carmody-blade-npr-1006 kenny-carmody-blade-zbrushsreengrabs-1002 kenny-carmody-blade-zbrushsreengrabs-1003 kenny-carmody-blade-zbrushsreengrabs-1004 kenny-carmody-blade-zbrushsreengrabs-1005 kenny-carmody-blade-zbrushsreengrabs-1006 kenny-carmody-blade-zbrushsreengrabs-1007 kenny-carmody-blade-zbrushsreengrabs-1008

2 Likes

Blade_Logo

3 Likes

Amazing style!!! really a wonderful character!!! You might to considerer create a couple more character below this style

1 Like

Badass Blade :facepunch: well done Kenny! :wink:

Jaime

1 Like

Thank you @MiguelLeonardo3D and thank you @Jaime
Would love to make more in this kind of style :slight_smile: It helps me create better realistic models if I can also work up styliyed and clean shapes, because my work is full of noise xD :stuck_out_tongue:

I also implemented a marmoset toolbag which seems to be working great :slight_smile:

Thank you for the time to feedback on here :slight_smile:

1 Like

nice stylize piece, remind me of those teenagehood favorite movies.

1 Like

@benixel
Thank you very much buddy, glad you like the stylization of the model.
Would love to make a move in this style with 3d models :slight_smile:

I love this one @KC-Production you rock buddy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Like everybody else I love this but how is he holding the shotgun?

1 Like

@AbbY-Art Mickael buddy thank you very much, love your work :slight_smile: hope to see you this year again at the summit.

@captkiro Thank you very much for the workd bud, yes that comes up quite often xD I should have spent more time refining the arm aswell as putting it into his arm. in the marmoset file I have attached the weapon to his arm, but the render was made from the hp blockout. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dripping with style. This is super bad ass.