ZBrushCentral

Autopsy: human embryo

really nice piece of art

it’s really refreshing to see something different than a beast or a demon

absolutely stunning

Congrats :smiley:

this is veru crazy and cool dude i really like the way you did it.

woooooooooooow !
great !
amazing !

fantastic. 5* from me too.

amazing, such a wonderful change from your ordinary monsters/humans. keep up the good work

WOW! Close to being realistic!!!

This is great! J

I think this is very well done in all aspects as well. Sorry I missed it before now, but I was away and my Newton doesn’t handle cool images - yet! :wink:

Jason, nevermind a Newton, my brain will not handle cool images like this - ever! I still like a good monster but this is what I always return to ZBC for. Beautiful

Good Lord that is amazing!!!..

Now I am gonna give my wife a big big hug and thank her for HER amazing work…how do they pull that off…

I would love to see this one done in the style of the old anitomcia wax teaching sculpture’s. you’ve nailed this so well, i love it.

hi everyone, first off i want to thank everyone for the comments and critique, im real glad you liked my work and it reached top row. Its an honour. Here are the answers to some of your questions …

Mr.Monster - PS What was this for???
for fun, i just liked it for the feeling it conveyed and as a concept.

voodoomonkey - You projected the details right?
yes some of the details are projected

womball -However It would be nice to see the original artwork
here`s the original

abraXas - how much polygons and subdivisions?
in zbrush the 6th subdivide showed a polycount of about 4 300 000

zeke3d - did you build the baby base mesh as is? or is it a mesh that you animated into that pose?
i used a light rig on the baby`s fingers

Scott Spencer - Is this a Witkin or is it from La Specola? I know it from somewhere… Is it Leonardo?

i dont know for sure, but i think the original is Leonardos

[font=Times New Roman]original :

see ya and thanks again

original.jpg

Bravo. Razbi gi :))

ok, you must have a good amount of RAM. where did you get the original picture? i´m asking because i don´t think it´s from leonardo, maybe i´m wrong. leonardo did many anatomical sketches, but this doesn´t look his style to me

very well executed master copy, nice work.

Good work. It’s not Leonardo. It may be an engraving after a La Specola wax.

Pure tallent nice one 5 starts from me.

Iv seen this a few times on here and wondered why some render in zbrush when they have the the likes or 3dsmax and xsi that offer much better rendering?

Super Alf, samo taka :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:

Sweet image. The artist is not Leonardo. It’s Jan van Riemsdyk.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/exhibition/dreamanatomy/da_g_II-B-1.html

How can this be disturbing?
This is nature!
And beautiful.