ZBrushCentral

Assassin's Creed Unity - Characters

Scrolled past the images, shouldn’t this thread have a spoiler warning on it? :slight_smile: Or maybe you are just showing the characters shown in the trailers?

Very cool sculpt! Congrats!

Awesomeness… !!! Great work…!!

Amazing work! The characters in AC Unity have definitely reached the next level!

Can you talk a bit about your workflow? Do you use alphas for the fine wrilke details on fabric and leather surfaces?

Are the cloth meshes single sided or double sided? I suppose should be hard to work on those in they are double sided!

Awesome work Vince! That’s amazing :wink:

Thanks guys for the nice comments. I would have answered sooner but I’ve been super busy.
Yup, I do use some alphas for the clothes and they are double sided. Not too difficult to work with.
I don’t have much to post today besides these 2 shots. They’re the 4 variations of this outfit.

Attachments

great light, cloth and pose, like those. nice wallpaper.

wow !! thank you for sharing , looking forward to hear more :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Amazing work!

amazing work, truly amazing, however id love to see some kind of tutorial on how you come up with the clothing designs in marvelous designer, or if you recommend any that would be awesome, keep up the good work :smiley:

Totally amazing work

Can I ask how many days it take to create one of this models from start to finish ?

Wish I could have met all those characters. I had to return the game, it’s a complete buggy mess. However, your work in not buggy. :wink: Well done!

These are fantastic, I cant even imagine how much time and effort goes into this kind of work. Got to get off my kness now to get back to my meagre efforts.
I love this site as it really shows what can be achieved with talent and hard work. Brilliant work

i use that outfit on arno
this one particular look so steam punky and fits perfectly

its my favorite, unfortunately i still have to unlock the rest

impressive work :slight_smile:

Great work ,man!
:smiley:
I was work for ACU and made main role clothing.

But your work better than me!:cry:

Really amazing stuff, a very delicate touch to the materials, hell, to everything! As someone looking to go into the industry, I’d absolutely love to know how long something like one of these takes. I’m actually in the middle of making something similar at the moment (lots of leather). I’ve actually found working with very thin double sided materials very tricky, especially when it comes to displacing in Vray. The meshes tend to break apart on corners and edges unless very high res. Did you find this? any tips?

Again, masterful stuff. Amazing.

Ryan

Thats some bad ass stuff man!! really amazing :D! AC Character have reached a new level of realism…:wink:
Can we have a look at your workflow?? maybe a short tutorial? would love know about the leather detailing. :+1:

nice work. wnder what the name of the assassin is in this one?? cool characters. who are they?? do u kno??

amazin!

Dude this work is really awesome!!! It really inspires me. We only get militarily stuff to do in Bohemia, so I never had time to do my personal piece that I can enjoy as an artwork. I was having fun going to places and partying all my free time, time passed by and I haven’t done some real high end **** for like 2 years. got stuck in one domain. But man, seeing your work and some others in this forum, I’ve decided to work on my personal piece and finally post it in here. Thanks man!!! for motivating my lazy ass…

Dayantha.