ZBrushCentral

Assassin's Creed Syndicate Character Team Post

Evye Frye Outfits

ACS_EvieFryeOutfit06_BodyBack.jpgACS_EvieFryeOutfit06_BodyFront.jpgACS_EvieFryeOutfit06_BodyFront_ZB.jpgACS_EvieFryeOutfit06_BodyBack_ZB.jpgACS_EvieFryeOutfitSteampunk_Bodyfront.jpgACS_EvieFryeOutfitSteampunk_BodyBack.jpg

Attachments

ACS_EvieFryeOutfit06_BodyBack.jpg

ACS_EvieFryeOutfit06_BodyBack_ZB.jpg

ACS_EvieFryeOutfit06_BodyFront.jpg

ACS_EvieFryeOutfit06_BodyFront_ZB.jpg

ACS_EvieFryeOutfitSteampunk_BodyBack.jpg

ACS_EvieFryeOutfitSteampunk_Bodyfront.jpg

Templar Enforcer
ACS_TemplarEnforcer_BodyFront.jpgACS_TemplarEnforcer_BodyBack.jpgACS_TemplarEnforcer_BodyFront_ZB.jpgACS_TemplarEnforcer_BodyBack_ZB.jpg

Attachments

ACS_TemplarEnforcer_BodyBack.jpg

ACS_TemplarEnforcer_BodyBack_ZB.jpg

ACS_TemplarEnforcer_BodyFront.jpg

ACS_TemplarEnforcer_BodyFront_ZB.jpg

Florence Nightingale
ACS_FlorenceNightingale_BodyFront.jpgACS_FlorenceNightingale_BodyBack.jpgACS_FlorenceNightingale_BodyFront_ZB.jpgACS_FlorenceNightingale_BodyBack_ZB.jpg

Attachments

ACS_FlorenceNightingale_BodyBack.jpg

ACS_FlorenceNightingale_BodyBack_ZB.jpg

ACS_FlorenceNightingale_BodyFront.jpg

ACS_FlorenceNightingale_BodyFront_ZB.jpg

Hi guys! I’m Stephanie Chafe, Character Artist at Ubisoft Quebec, and this is my work amid the (admittedly very large) spam. It was an amazing project, and I’ve learned an immense amount from these guys. Enjoy!

John Elliotson ZBrush Sculpt
ACS_JohnElliotson_ZB.jpg
John Elliotson In-Game Model
ACS_JohnElliotson_Front.jpgACS_JohnElliotson_3QT.jpg

Attachments

ACS_JohnElliotson_3QT.jpg

ACS_JohnElliotson_Front.jpg

ACS_JohnElliotson_ZB.jpg

Evie’s Military Suit
ACS_EvieMilitary_Front.jpgACS_EvieMilitary_Back.jpgACS_EvieMilitary_Front_ZB.jpgACS_EvieMilitary_Back_ZB.jpg

Attachments

ACS_EvieMilitary_Back.jpg

ACS_EvieMilitary_Back_ZB.jpg

ACS_EvieMilitary_Front.jpg

ACS_EvieMilitary_Front_ZB.jpg

Clara O’Dea, “Spokesperson” for the children of London
ACS_ClaraOdea_Body.jpgACS_ClaraOdea_Body_Front_ZB.jpgACS_ClaraOdea_Body_Back_ZB.jpgACS_ClaraOdea_Front.jpgACS_ClaraOdea_3QT.jpgACS_ClaraOdea_ZB.jpg

Attachments

ACS_ClaraOdea_3QT.jpg

ACS_ClaraOdea_Body.jpg

ACS_ClaraOdea_Body_Back_ZB.jpg

ACS_ClaraOdea_Body_Front_ZB.jpg

ACS_ClaraOdea_Front.jpg

ACS_ClaraOdea_ZB.jpg

As an aspiring character artist myself, this wonderful work of yours keeps me inspired. Great work, all of you.

Since you were working on a big AAA title, which one of your were the lead character artist? Just curious. Judging by the posts, my humble guess would be member Mayrt. But I could absolutely be wrong, for sure.

Gorgeous looking work!

Queen Victoria In-Game (ZBrush to Follow)

ACS_QueenVictoria_Front.jpgACS_QueenVictoria_3QT.jpg

Attachments

ACS_QueenVictoria_3QT.jpg

ACS_QueenVictoria_Front.jpg

Queen Victoria Part 2! Zbrush (Including all her trims, made and baked seperately)

ACS_QueenVictoria_ZB.jpgACS_QueenVictoria_Body_Back_ZB.jpgACS_QueenVictoria_Body_Front_ZB.jpgACS_QueenVictoria_Body_Trims_ZB.jpg

Attachments

ACS_QueenVictoria_Body_Back_ZB.jpg

ACS_QueenVictoria_Body_Front_ZB.jpg

ACS_QueenVictoria_Body_Trims_ZB.jpg

ACS_QueenVictoria_ZB.jpg

This is a post for Pascal Beaulieu, since he doesn’t have an account. (But his Artstation is here!)

Henry Green, In_Game and ZBrush
ACS_Henry_Green_Ingame.JPGACS_HenryGreen_Head_Front.JPGACS_HenryGreen_Head_HR.JPG
Duleep Singh
ACS_Duleep_Singh_head_HR.JPG
Evie Frye’s Vampire-Inspired, Victorian Legends Suit
ACS_Evie_Dracula_HR.JPGACS_Evie_xtra_Bracelets.JPG

Attachments

ACS_Duleep_Singh_head_HR.JPG

ACS_Evie_Dracula_HR.JPG

ACS_Evie_xtra_Bracelets.JPG

ACS_Henry_Green_Ingame.JPG

ACS_HenryGreen_Head_Front.JPG

ACS_HenryGreen_Head_HR.JPG

great works guys!

Really superb thread, awesome work everyone. Loving it all. :slight_smile:

Wow, this is really interesting to see. The character designs are really well-realized!

I was curious, which one of you did Pearl Attaway? I remember looking at her hair and thinking it was really complicated xD Would love to see that up close. There was also something else I was curious about - I never spotted this while playing the game, but Lucy has a little scar on her lip and I was wondering whether that was part of her character design or something the character modeler (Sabin Lalancette, yes?) threw in. Cause at first glance, it seemed kind of like an out-of-character thing to have for a “gentlewoman” like her, even if she’s good with a knife. Well, on the whole I loved the look of the characters in this game, so thank you for your hard work :slight_smile:

daaamn, you guys just owned ZBC lol.

Impressive stuff! Kudos to the team. My favorite is Lydia Frye, very nicely done!

This post is so awesome!!! Definitely needs to be top row.
Thanks for sharing!

More work that I have done :slight_smile: Here his the first suit for Evie; the bracer on the game model is not mine.

ACS_JacobSteamPunkBackZbrush.jpg

Attachments

ACS_JacobSteamPunkBackZbrush.jpg

Darwin!

ACS_CharlesDarwin_Head_Front.jpgACS_CharlesDarwin_Head_Side.jpgACS_DarwinFront.jpg

Attachments

ACS_CharlesDarwin_Head_Front.jpg

ACS_CharlesDarwin_Head_Side.jpg

ACS_DarwinFront.jpg

ACS_MaryAnneDisraeli_Head_Front.jpgACS_MaryAnneDisraeli_Head_Side.jpgACS_MaryAnneDisraeliFront.jpgACS_MaryAnneDIsraeliSide.jpg

Attachments

ACS_MaryAnneDisraeli_Head_Front.jpg

ACS_MaryAnneDisraeli_Head_Side.jpg

ACS_MaryAnneDisraeliFront.jpg

ACS_MaryAnneDIsraeliSide.jpg