ZBrushCentral

Arif Aly's Sketchbook

Major inspiration for this character came from some of the movie characters such as Arnold’s commando and etc.
Idea was to give it enough ammo and weapon for any kinda combat and the combat knife was given in case character
runs out of ammo, to be able to defend himself with.

Almost everything was modeled in 3ds max and details were sculpted in zbrush. Post work was done entirely in phototshop.

01.jpg

03.jpg

08.jpg

Attachments

01.jpg

08.jpg

Greetings, colleague! At the adult man (with high growth) head - in the proportions - fit about 8 times in the body.

03 (1).jpg

Something like this. (Excuse my English.)

More Render Shots of Captain Lester…

04.jpg

05.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Here’s a link to my Scorpion man thread… More images on that thread and also will soon post more snapshots…

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?178841-Aqrabuamelu-(Scorpion-man)

2.jpg

Attachments

2.jpg

I had a concept of giant that i wanted to work on for so long and now finally got time to finish it. Well, with this character i didn’t really want to over-exaggerate his length. Initially it was 25ft tall, but during scale test i found it to be bit too much, so i ended up making him 14 to 15ft tall. Also, i didn’t want to either make him muscular or too fat, so this is what i ended up finalizing. Now for the weapon, from the very beginning i knew that his main weapon would be a tree-bark, then later also decided to give hm a stone-knife for cutting his prey and various other purposes. The basemesh for this whole character was made in 3dsmax, UVs were done using UVLayout, sculpted textured rendered in zbrush and post work was done in photoshop.

FinalRender.jpg

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Stegosaurus for ARK: Survival Evolved

One of the very first model I made for ARK. Texturing was done in Zbrush. Posed and Rendered in zbrush as well.

Team: Virtual Basement LLC
Concept: Dave Melvin

4.jpg
5.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

Attachments

4.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Velociraptor model I did for ARK: Survival Evolved. Texturing was done in Zbrush. Posed and Rendered in zbrush as well.

Team: Virtual Basement LLC
Concept: Dave Melvin

Hi there,

Great job! I’ve been searching for a freelancer who could create a viking type of the main character. And I’m also interested in weapon engineering (I could send you 2-3 samples of 3D weapon geometry tasks if you’re interested).
Could you PM me your email address?
Thanks,
Terry