ZBrushCentral

Arif Aly's Sketchbook

Thanks guys!! really appreciate it… well for this guy the basic basemesh with proper topology was modeled entirely in 3dsmax…
but when needed, i used zbrush topology tools as well…

Comp2-small.jpg

Comp_Merged_3-small.jpg

Attachments

Comp_Merged_3-small.jpg

This is terrific!

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

thanks mate…

A toon character designed for a project… it had to be simple, more cartoonish so less fabric details and stuff…

Comp-Small.jpg

comp-FlatShade-small.jpg

BPR_Wireframe_2-small-new.jpg

Merged-01-small.jpg

Attachments

Merged-01-small.jpg

Ugslag - I wanted to create a huge, heavy armored creature, but with very limited movements… Initial concept was design in photoshop
and was modeled entirely in zbrush using dynamesh… Retopologized using topogun n 3dsmax… UVs done using UVlayout, and textured
and rendered in zbrush… Composition done in Photoshop…

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

This is how the composition went…

8.jpg

Attachments

8.jpg

Nice character :slight_smile:

9-Scale.jpg

Attachments

9-Scale.jpg

thanks mate!

1.jpg

2.jpg

Cute toon character modeled almost entirely in 3dsmax. Zbrush and photoshop was used for texturing.

1.jpg

2.jpg

I lvoe them. Very Pixar-ish. Well done

5.jpg

4.jpg

Attachments

5.jpg

Thanks mate!

Major inspiration for this character came from some of the movie characters such as Arnold’s commando and etc.
Idea was to give it enough ammo and weapon for any kinda combat and the combat knife was given in case character
runs out of ammo, to be able to defend himself with.

Almost everything was modeled in 3ds max and details were sculpted in zbrush. Post work was done entirely in phototshop.

01.jpg

02.jpg

Attachments

01.jpg

02.jpg

Arif, very cool job is done! It may slightly increase the head Captain Lester?! It looks out of proportion. IMHO: Very strong body, and such a small head.

Thanks mate!! and will recheck that.