ZBrushCentral

arash-b _ sketckbook

very nice take on hulk!

MAHAM - ow! i may not deserve that compliment :slight_smile: but that means a lot to me ! thank you !!

BhushanArekar - thanks man !

ArTooRo - yeah i’m agree with you. thank you so much for the criticism

nassosa - Thank you !

here is a new work i did for practice…

3.jpg

Attachments

3.jpg

That looks like excellent work to me.

Excellent all around, and again I really like the face - what kind of reference did you use?

Nice work! I like it a lot! how’d you do the hat?

All i can say is amazing, love it

Damn, this is some fine work. Congrats!

nice man :+1: . feels so real

I felt I should speak out. Amazing work, Arash-B! Your skills are excellent, I very much like the way you sculpt anatomy. May I ask you for how long have you been using Zbrush and studying human anatomy?

good work,

dopepope - thank you !
nagulov - thanks ! i didn’t use especial reference. just looked at some people,jackets and hats in google :slight_smile:
clintus maximus - thanks, i used a sphere and NoiseMaker (NoisePlug>Corrugated>Style Ribbon). it has a perfect uv for doing that.
slocik - thank you man !
JL-Art - thanks !
living_for_cg - thanks my friend !
TibiNeag - thanks, it was 18 months ago first i saw an anatomy E-Book i think, but my experience in Zbrush is more than it. although, i don’t know how to use all of it’s capability yet :slight_smile:
MasArt - thanks !

hey man amazing amazing work. i’d just like to know if you did everything in zbrush or you poly modelled some of the clothes.

Fantastic work . Keep up the great works.:+1:

lovely :slight_smile:

great model! but your renders are in the way. :slight_smile:
if i can say, as a rule don’t put an outline that is stronger visually than the model.
Also unless you are doing some kind of monster/evil typo situation, i wouldnt render a face with such deep and strong shadows, specially in the eyes area. But if you are just showcasing the model, soft shadows are the way to go to minimize the visual cluther :slight_smile:
love the model!

thank you guys !
milivoj_popovic - glad you like it and thank you so much for the useful advises.

here is a new work.

6.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

Attachments

6.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Thats great, very nice sculpting!

Wonderful character.